Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
Candiegirl
Candiegirl
StarStarStar
Ok lets start out with my mom always told me i can get in fight but i cant start them  any way this girl we used to be freinds but then she started talking about me and all this other stuff so in 4th period today i was doing my work like a good little girl lol no im not good anyway she starts saying I have a disease so i kept saying if u have a problem with me come and slove it instead of doing what ur doing now i was just waiting until she took the the first hit she never did she keeps say i want to fight u but nope never hit me at all so basically  i want to fight her for being mean and talking about me behind my back and no i will not go to the deans because of this all i want u to answer is should i fight her or not? 
Ps. Everyone says i should be scared of her but ...im not

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
In my opinion, violence such as fighting makes no progress in a conflict. So I say no

Me in any public/social situation:

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
SOPHlE
SOPHlE
StarStarStarStar
Violence is not the answer.

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
StarStarStarStar
Nah I have had a problem like this before. Your best bet would be telling a parent or teacher and getting them to deal with it. Fighting her isn't a great idea. It could get you into more trouble.

What's your tale, nightingale?

Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
0bunnybig
0bunnybig
StarStarStar
I say you shouldnt but you are yourself you do what wht ever feels right  Confused

Sarah does not like uuuu

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
hunty
hunty
Star
just like pulverize her like full on just pommel her to the ground queen 

cutting b's since 2000

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Fighting is never the answer.

Name

Signature

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
hunty
hunty
Star
ofc its the answer. cut a b and let her bleed to death. no more worries for miss. OP

cutting b's since 2000

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
EternalVaughn
EternalVaughn
StarStarStar

Let her hit you first then hit back. So when you get talked by the teacher or principal or whatever. You get to tell them that it was self-defense.
She makes the move
You hit back
She gets in trouble.
It'll definitely be the person who makes the opening moves to get in trouble first.
:3

Sources: Experience

Orphans are the best.

Should i fight her?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I would not recommend getting into a fight with her. The person above me said to say it was self defense and only she would get in trouble, but some school punish both parties involved. My school suspends anyone/everyone involved. So make sure it's the choice you want to make. Oh, and maybe you should just ignore her and not even talk to her. Don't fight her unless you can face the consequences. Sounds like you both are egging each other on by being around each other.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos