Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

always kicked out (wellallmost)

Posted By:
supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat
StarStarStarStar
One of my freinds on here wanted me to join so i did and made a fourm and he didn't except it well a couple of hours later another person wanted to join and guess what their fourm was exceppted so i'm so confused and ticked off if they wanted me to join y did they do that it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense

me when no when else but me is laughing what u look like when no one but u is laughing lolz

Posted By:
supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat
StarStarStarStar
wanted me to join there roleplay sorry if u didn't know what i was wanting to join sorry

me when no when else but me is laughing what u look like when no one but u is laughing lolz

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
The best thing to do would be to ask your friend, and I can't speak for them, but possibly this might be the issue. On Kidzworld, there are different types of roleplayers that roleplay very differently. This can be organised into around two main categories.

Firstly, there are the more informal roleplayers. They have a style often used in fandom or more spur of the moment roleplays. A roleplay enlisting this style of roleplaying will often have a paragraph dictating the plot without too much detail, a small form and in general will require smaller posts. These roleplayers write often write with text talk or dictate actions by the "*" or "-" signs. These roleplays are more for fun.

An example would be: "Anna smiled at Kristy how r u she said."

Secondly, there are the more formal roleplayers. They have a style found more in roleplays that are detailed, more thought out and often not fandom roleplays. A roleplay enlisting this style of roleplaying will often require a longer form, longer and more detailed posts and will have a detailed plot and setting. These roleplayers tend to take roleplays a bit more seriously and rather when posts are grammatically correct, at least a paragraph long, more detailed, more structured and have no text talk.

An example would be (but sometimes longer): "Fingers swept back immaculate strands of strawberry blond tousled by a slight breeze. Wisps of pale flaxen an almost pink in the sunlight framed defiantly puffed cheeks and lips drawn down in distaste. "It's not as grand as ours at all. Just—just gardens everywhere and dreadfully dull." The blond groaned, beryl gaze appraising each bright, twisting flower with contempt." 

Possibly, the roleplay called for people more of the second type and you fell more to the first type (I'm assuming because you use text talk and a quick glance through your posts, sorry). People tend to want to stick to those of their type of roleplaying in their roleplays. I'm sure your friend did not want to offend you. 

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

YEARBOOK QUOTE

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Dressed up or dressed down

Dressed up or dressed down

latest videos