Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I Miss Her so much....

Posted By:
JanetDoe
JanetDoe
StarStarStarStar
I had a friend who rode my bus last year in a different grade, and she was one of the greatest friends ever. I'm going to a different school now, on a different bus, and i don't know if I'll see her for another 2 years because she's in a different grade, 1 year behind me. She might be going on my bus certain days for her world language class, but I'm not sure yet. I've been stressing about it forever. I miss her a lot and don't know what to do. How do i get my mind off her? 

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

I Miss Her so much....

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
you'll make new friends, maybe get her # and you guys can have sleepovers?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

I Miss Her so much....

Posted By:
Maha023
Maha023
StarStar
My best friend is Rameen she was the best friend i think I'm never gonna forget. Her...........she is in another city i miss her so muchl

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos