Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

am i jelous? help

Posted By:
AbercrombieHottie-l Lock
AbercrombieHottie-l
Star
hello anyone,
i have been friends with this one girl since the begining of the year and about 3 months after that my old friend got introduced to her. they have gradually been becoming greater friends. and just about a week ago i got in a fight with the new friend and the old friend took her side. which made them become greater friends. now all they talk about is eachother and they always are putting up away messages saying oh call me! as soon as u see it. now they are talking about my insiders with they old friend.
i now feel really left out
what should i do?

hey people

am i jelous? help

Posted By:
FunkyPrincess-l Lock
FunkyPrincess-l
StarStarStarStar
Feeling left out is the one of the worse feelings a person can have, but many poeple feel this way. What seems to be the cause of this break-up is the fight you had with your new friend, in which your old friend took her side. What you need to do first, is talk to the new girl for whatever the fight was about, try working it out with her. She might be hanging out with your old friend more, because she is mad at you because of the fight. Try to think about the fight you had with her, did you do something that might have annoyed her? Because if your old friend took her side, it has to have been for a reason. Try talking to your new friend and try to work out the fight you had with her, let her say her side of the story, listen to it carefully and consider it. Then tell her how you are feeling about the whole fight, and tell her your side of the story, but whatever you do DO NOT let your feelings explode. And remember to be honest, you might be right in some things but you could also be wrong in other things. And always rememer that it doesnt matter who started the fight, what matters is your friendship.

And always remember, everyone is allowed to have more than one best friend.

~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

am i jelous? help

Posted By:
princess121 Lock
princess121
StarStarStarStar
I UNDERSTAND I BEEN LIKE THAT THIS YEAR ONLY I WAS THE FRIEND BUT MY OTHER FRIEND WAS JELOUS

PEACE OUT ATOWN DOWN!
don''t hate the player hate the game!
scream tour 4 here I come
Iam so spoiled it''s ashamed!

am i jelous? help

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
nor really. find some new friends

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos