Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my best friend made out with a guy i really like..after she promised she didnt like him

Posted By:
WeeWoo-l Lock
WeeWoo-l
StarStar
Well one night this dude i really like xhes 16 and im 13) was asking me stuff about relationships.Then we kinda hooked up later that night.Well the next night i introduced him to my best friend.and he said we wouldnt be able to go out though cause we go to different schools and he has to work and he has basketball practice.The next day he was ignoring me to flirt with her.Well he kept saying that he really liked me and stuff.Then later he told her that he liked her and that he only liked me as a friend.Well my firned promised me shedidnt like him and then later that night she ended up making out with him.Well I got really mad and I was like I thought friendship meant more to you than that and then she was like im not arguing about this now and then walked off.I feel like he used me and I really like him.Now I cant stop thinking about him and crying and stuff,even tho I keep telling myself a guy like that isnt worth it.I dont know what to do though im really confused right now.IU dont know what to do.Can someone give me some advice?

I like dark colors,I like animals,I wear something black everyday,I mostly listen to rock,punk rock,heavy metal,and rap metal but i like hip hop,r&b,and kelly clarkinson,im a trouble maker,most poeple think im crazy,and ill do anything for my friends,but im not gothic,im not preppy,im not punk or any label you can think of, im just me!

my best friend made out with a guy i really like..after she promised she didnt like him

Posted By:
fall.out.girl-l Lock
fall.out.girl-l
StarStarStarStar
you move on

-

Posted By:
fall.out.girl-l Lock
fall.out.girl-l
StarStarStarStar
wait........that was bad advice
xnbspx
let me think

-

Posted By:
fall.out.girl-l Lock
fall.out.girl-l
StarStarStarStar
ok..
well maybe it waasnt what you thought it was x with your friend). have you talked to her about it? because you should work it out with your friend before you worry about that dude that ruined you............well not really ruined you but that hurt you

-

Posted By:
darthsidious Lock
darthsidious
StarStar
ar school i am incharge of the school gang factions so i would have her eliminated. umm i guess that doesnt help you well how eliminate the guy by using other people.

in effect that makes you the most popular user on the board you are now going into the second round good luck

Posted By:
Hilfan#1-l Lock
Hilfan#1-l
StarStarStarStar
why do you still like him? hes an itiot!!! after what he did to you you shouldnt like him

~hilary duff rocks!!~~
im a christian and believe in god

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
You need to talk to your friend about it. Even if she doesn''t want to argue about it, make her listen to what you have to say. A real friend should be there for you, if she does this to you, then shes not a real friend. And sooner or later if she starts with this guy, he''ll end up doing the same thing to her and she''ll be right in your shoes now and know how it feels. Hes an idiot. He probably was just looking for some younger girl that would spread their legs for him. I say next time ya see him, kick him as hard as you can where it counts, and walk off. ^^ It should get his attention enough!

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

Posted By:
brn_eyez-l Lock
brn_eyez-l
StarStarStarStar
Dude. you and your friend cant fight over a guy so get that out fo the pic. hes an itiot. The real reason to be mad at her is because she lied to you and back stabbed you. if u and her get to the screams dont add anything about the guy unless your saying about making out with him
xnbspx
xnbspx

x_`v'_) ~!~ Mare Mare ~!~
.`

Posted By:
RenegadePhoenix-l Lock
RenegadePhoenix-l
StarStar
Hey Hey Hey,
I have an answer 2 your problem. Don''t be so broken up about this guy that u caught kissing your friend because he is not worth it, the difference between u, your friend, and the boy u like is that u have a lot of class and they really don''t. Secondly, u really shouldn''t try 2 have relationships with guys that are older than u because at that age guys are nothing but a large sack of hormones. DON''T CRY because if he finds out that u felt so badly about is horrible behavior with his friend he will take advantage of that opportunity to make u feel even worse. So all in all, try to find a guy that''s your age because then you guys are on the same level of maturity and relationships. Hope my advice works. Peace Out!!!!!

Atown Down,
Miles

umm, not much too say, i''m a listener not a talker. i have been told that i give good advice 2 people so if u ever have a problem holla back at me 4 a solution! Atown Down, Miles

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN

what does the signature above you tell?

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.