Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend, Desirae

Posted By:
Summer_Chick_355241 Lock
Summer_Chick_355241
StarStarStarStar
Okay, I went to my new school yesterday, and I met this really great friend, Desirae. Me and her have blue eyes, love Hilary Duff, the same shoes, brown and blonde hair, and we say stuff at the same time all the time. Desirae has AHD, I think it is, but she''s totally awesome. We are clones, totally! Were planning to Trick-Or-Treat together, do our homework, and be best friends for life! Were not at the same table in class, but we still love each other like sisters. We hold hands ~not in a gross way~ and hug each other. Do you think my friendship with Desirae is going to last. By the way, If you get confused with Desirae''s name, it is said like Dez-a-ray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~**Christy**~~

FrIeNdS aRe FoReVeR
bOyS aRe WhAtEvEr!!!!

Friends
Ally
Steph
Gwathie
Gigi
Erin
Keith
Licia

My friend, Desirae

Posted By:
Summer_Chick_355241 Lock
Summer_Chick_355241
StarStarStarStar
Anyone? Not even an insult from Void?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~**Christy**~~

FrIeNdS aRe FoReVeR
bOyS aRe WhAtEvEr!!!!

Friends
Ally
Steph
Gwathie
Gigi
Erin
Keith
Licia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Childhood

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D