Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend died!

Posted By:
magic_maker-l Lock
magic_maker-l
StarStarStar
Some of you may know brn_eyez. Well last Friday she past away and I need help. I''m so sad. I feel it''s my fault. what do i do.

The Truth- for Destiny''s Child

I love you guys! You have no idea. I would kill to see you guys! I have all your CDs and DVDs! All I want is a chance to meet the 3 women who truly inspire me. You''re music reflects my personality. I wouldn''t have as much love for our Heavenly Father without you. I know that he has helped a long the way but you three have been so strong, everyone knows it. As you say "This is for them haters that said we wouldn''t make it, now we doing platinum and now you cant take it.." you truly have shown the world the true meaning of friendship, love, and music. I am inspired by you three women. I love you guys! Keep on doing what you do best, even if it''s solo. No one can take away your beauty, voice, kindness, loyalty, and music. You guys deserve all the fame that you have. You have worked your butts of to get where you''re at. If for some reason you run out of fans and go down on the charts...just now that in the world you will always have a fan by the

My friend died!

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
I''m really glad you expressed your grief here. First off, it''s not you''re fault, you had no control over what happened to her. Secondly, she''s not gone completely. As long as you remember her, she''ll never be gone. Grief like this never fully disapears. You need to learn to live with it and go on to the next step, living for her. It wasn''t fair, I know, she shouldn''t have left so fast. You need to live your life for her. Everything she never did, help her spirit accomplish it. After that, you should be relieved.

If you still feel really upset, which is understandable, you might want to talk to a counselor. They have even better advice.

I hope you can get over this hill of dispair in your life.

God Bless,
Alex
asl: 11/f/usa

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

My friend died!

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
brn_eyez died??!!! OMG!!!! She was a really good friend! How''d she die?

My friend died!

Posted By:
Summer_Chick_355241 Lock
Summer_Chick_355241
StarStarStarStar

Date:9/17/2005 5:21:08 PM
Author:

brn_eyez died??!!! OMG!!!! xnbspx She was a really good friend! How'd she die?

She didn't. God..Don't believe that girl. The girl who said just wants attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~**Christy**~~

FrIeNdS aRe FoReVeR
bOyS aRe WhAtEvEr!!!!

Friends
Ally
Steph
Gwathie
Gigi
Erin
Keith
Licia

My friend died!

Posted By:
JesseMLover Lock
JesseMLover
StarStarStarStar
Date: 9/17/2005 5:26:12 PM
Author:

Date:9/17/2005 5:21:08 PM
Author:

brn_eyez died??!!! OMG!!!! xnbspx She was a really good friend! How''d she die?

She didn''t. God..Don''t believe that girl. The girl who said just wants attention.

u might wanna learn that not everything is a lie and ppl die every day. look dude i''m really sorry about your friend even though she gave me crap all the time no1 deserves to die and i''m really sorry

BeefyMcManStick

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying
And dying to me don''t sound like all that much fun." - John Mellencamp

My friend died!

Posted By:
Everything_Burns-l Lock
Everything_Burns-l
StarStarStar
How would she even know to come here? o.O

My friend died!

Posted By:
JesseMLover Lock
JesseMLover
StarStarStarStar
i think everyone should read my sig cuz it''s telling everyone something. it''s the sign "i''m" trying to put out too.

BeefyMcManStick

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying
And dying to me don''t sound like all that much fun." - John Mellencamp

My friend died!

Posted By:
RenegadePhoenix-l Lock
RenegadePhoenix-l
StarStar
Ummm....from reading certain peoples responses i don''t know whether brn eyez died or not but if she did, it''s totally not your fault and its completely normal to feel grief when someone u know has passed on. So anyway, it may also be normal to feel anger and punch holes in things with your fists xi did and i didn''t feel a thing!, LOL)your family and friends will totally understand because they know that u need 2 vent out your emmotions b4 moving on and feeling better. Anywayz, I hope u feel better soon but if your lying about brn eyez bad karma will come your way. Feel better if your telling the truth soon.

Atown Down,
Miles a.k.a. Choco Lickity Yum Yum xjust a joke, nobody calls me that, LOL + ROFL)

umm, not much too say, i''m a listener not a talker. i have been told that i give good advice 2 people so if u ever have a problem holla back at me 4 a solution! Atown Down, Miles

My friend died!

Posted By:
magic_maker-l Lock
magic_maker-l
StarStarStar
Well I''m not lying. Her mother murdered her. Thank you for all that DO believe me. Thank you a ton for your advice. I''m trying to hang in there

The Truth- for Destiny''s Child

I love you guys! You have no idea. I would kill to see you guys! I have all your CDs and DVDs! All I want is a chance to meet the 3 women who truly inspire me. You''re music reflects my personality. I wouldn''t have as much love for our Heavenly Father without you. I know that he has helped a long the way but you three have been so strong, everyone knows it. As you say "This is for them haters that said we wouldn''t make it, now we doing platinum and now you cant take it.." you truly have shown the world the true meaning of friendship, love, and music. I am inspired by you three women. I love you guys! Keep on doing what you do best, even if it''s solo. No one can take away your beauty, voice, kindness, loyalty, and music. You guys deserve all the fame that you have. You have worked your butts of to get where you''re at. If for some reason you run out of fans and go down on the charts...just now that in the world you will always have a fan by the

My friend died!

Posted By:
cuddlycute9 Lock
cuddlycute9
StarStarStarStar
I''m so sorry about ur friend.

-----------------
Hiya!

I have...

n/o/t/h/i/n/g

to say...

~Me~

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos