Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friends dont want me to move

Posted By:
SyphonRee-l Lock
SyphonRee-l
Star
Hi

Well my parents told me five days ago that we would most likely have to move in the next few months. Well anyway, I told my friends this and they were angry/sad. One of my friends even cried. I dont want to move and my friends dont want me to move but idk how to stop my parents from moving what should i do?!?!?!?

My friends dont want me to move

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
That happened to me too. My best friend cried her eyes out like everyday. And I did too. The truth is, I figured out I couldn''t do anything to stop my parents from moving. But there''s always a light at the end of the tunnel. We always, always, always talk. I can''t see them because I move to a different country, but if you''re moving to like another state then you could see you friends sometime. But we are still the bestest friends in the whole world. Just remember to keep in touch, it''s very important.

You could ask you parents their reason for moving and if you can see a different solution to the problem then tell them. If there''s no better solution then you''ll have to accept it. It was very hard for me, I''ve known my best friends for my entire life, since I was in diapers lol. But we still talk, and like I said before, we''re best friends. I made new friends but that doesn''t mean I forgot about my other friends! So look it at it this way: You''ll have two kinds of friends, the new ones you make in you''re new ''home'' and your old ones that will always be in your heart no matter the distance!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos