Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

help me"HELP ME" FROM THAT SHORT GIRL U KNOW

Posted By:
short girl-l Lock
short girl-l
StarStarStarStar
I DONT KNOW WUT TO DO I NEED HELP I HAVE AN EX BF NAMED NICKWorriedSN) WELL HE GOT MAD AT ME AND WERE OVER WITH I KNOW THAT MANY PPL THINK THIS IS IMATURE BUT ITS NOT! I NEED UR HELP TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS CHELS MY BEST EX FRIEND GOT MAD AT ME CUZ I DUMPED NICK 4 SUM ONE ELES WELL TRUE FRIENDS I THINK SHOULD STICK TOGETHER AND EVERY THING BUT WERE NOT!shes been here 4 me since day one and now shes gone because i broke her freinds heart! she dont belive me that my dad is a very agressive person and that i saw jesse mcCarteny in concert! i went to that concert and i couldnt wait to tell her bout it but then every one wuz mad at me! okay "news flash" boys come and go they need to get over them selves. ookay maby she wasent my true friend but it hurts to know that im a freashmen who cant deal with the family and freind probs i have. i have many mentaly and fissicaly problems wid me. ever since i wuz boren i had a stomch prob were my intestines were not swirved like normaly they would be theyt were tangled and i have artherites in my knees and i take medication 4 sever migrains. many times i say i cant take it but i know that i go 4 thigs and win them back or the thoght in my mine i can pass this problem. but when i wuz younger i had my real dad refuse 2 see me my sis''s dad beat my mom i wuz only 4 when this happend he hit me and my mum. i want nick and chels to be my friend again but when will this happen. I HVE NO MORE FRIENDS AND WANT THEM BACK SHOULD I WORRY BOUT CHELS AND NICK OR NO PLZ TELL ME!

LOVE SHORT GIRL xlacey)
wut did u say....im sry i dont speek stupid
DONT HATE ME CUZ IM HOTT HATE ME CUZ UR BF THINKS THE SAME
friends yallz knowz whoz yallz r
god is #1 4 all belivers i pray u stay that way
i love music
click 5 is the best there the bomdigity
50 cent
ludacrice
ciaraxmy grl)
jloxmy look alike)
kanye west
matallica
ac/dc
sca8terz rule
bam RoCkZ
i love zelda and killzone mostly i just love vdeo games im a pro

Posted By:
JesseMLover Lock
JesseMLover
StarStarStarStar
lacey i''m not upset that u dumped nick i''m upset that he didn''t even know u dumped him untill i had to tell him and by then u were already going out with the other nick. i never said i didn''t believe that your dad hits u i just stay away from probs like that. when it comes to stuff like that i don''t know wut to say or do so i don''t say or do anything. another thing with the Jesse McCartney thing i''m srry but because u lied about breaking up with nick i didn''t believe u actually met Jesse. And it''s true nick didn''t find out u dumped him untill a day later when I HAD TO tell him. u also would flirt with other guys when u WERE going out with nick and that, to me, didn''t seem like someone i wanted dating my friends. but i don''t talk to nick no more cuz he''s a perv and doesn''t deserve to have friends like me. this i know cuz he was bragging to me about his gf and how he was making out with her. he knew i didn''t need or want to know that but he said it anyway so i''m really upset and i''m not talking to him no more

BeefyMcManStick

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying
And dying to me don''t sound like all that much fun." - John Mellencamp

Posted By:
short girl-l Lock
short girl-l
StarStarStarStar
CHELS I LOVE U (as a friend)

LOVE SHORT GIRL xlacey)
wut did u say....im sry i dont speek stupid
DONT HATE ME CUZ IM HOTT HATE ME CUZ UR BF THINKS THE SAME
friends yallz knowz whoz yallz r
god is #1 4 all belivers i pray u stay that way
i love music
click 5 is the best there the bomdigity
50 cent
ludacrice
ciaraxmy grl)
jloxmy look alike)
kanye west
matallica
ac/dc
sca8terz rule
bam RoCkZ
i love zelda and killzone mostly i just love vdeo games im a pro

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with M.

Words that start with M.

Words that start with M.

Flappy Bird

Flappy Bird

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D