Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
oswa11
oswa11
StarStarStarStar
Well I peed my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But when i was 5

Umm this is a kowalla i cant spell it! Live Your Life to the Fullest

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
StarStarStarStar
Well I was lyk six! I was having my pepsi and my cousin cracked a joke and I laughed while drinking....and the pepsi came outta my nose!! T__T

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
miss.smiley1055
miss.smiley1055
Star

alright i was at a vollyball game with my friend s and this guy walks up to me like dont i know u im like idk do u and he said whats ur name so i said ###### .hes like hmmmmm sounds fimliar and at that point i relized it was my ex from like idk 2-3 years ago but he looked way diffrent and my frineds like THATS ######### ,omg she talked about you all the time when in fact it was twice ,i almost died and now my friend says it never happended that she didnt over react and now i cant go down the hall wiht out an evil glare from his girl friend ,when in fact im the one who dumped him .btw i blush like crazy if more than 5 ppl are looking at me while i talk its a nevous habbit so i was red till i haad gotten home

jay jay

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
shadowthehedgehog11
shadowthehedgehog11
StarStar
ok so i was in kindergarten and my dad made me wear these pants tht were WAY to big for me. ANYWAY.... we were going to P.E. but coach wasn't there... so the teacher made us do jumping jacks until he got there... so while i was doin em my pants fell straight down revealing my #########! xD

Once a loner always a loner. c: Always a lonely loner

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Abbzz2013
Abbzz2013
Star
so i was doing a bit of a dance in my math seat and i didnt realise that this boy was looking at me then the whole class looked at my doin this ridiculous dance

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
ShadowKeeper
ShadowKeeper
Star
I had been in this bounce house when I was like five, and a girl started jumping like crazy in it, and I fell into her and my lips touched hers. Total waste of a second* kiss.

*Don't even start on my first.

Life is like a creeper. Mess up it's plan, and it explodes in your face.

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
skinni mini18
skinni mini18
Star
Ohkay once I was witd my best friend at her house and my crush had came over to chill with her older brother and I was looking at him and walking and I wasn't paying attention and I ran right into the wall and fell on dha floor. Nd my crush jus looked at meh all crazy like nd I was like "nice going-.-".  

-lexi-lovee's-yhhu

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar
I was 6, I was in class. We kept our bags hanging on our chairs, my bag was really heavy so my weight kept the chair up. So the teacher asked me a question, I stood up answered the question. When I was about to sit down the chair fell and I fell on the floor

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Silestia225
Silestia225
StarStar
I LIKE THIS GUY, AND I WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND, BUT IM NOT SURE I COULD JUST SAY I WANT BE HIS FRIEND.

PRINCESS RAINBOW NARWAL STELLA SCARLET DUKE FLAPJACK NACHO DUKE KANO DUKE! Smile Nose :-0

HALL OF SHAME

Posted By:
Silestia225
Silestia225
StarStar
WOW... JUST WOW...

PRINCESS RAINBOW NARWAL STELLA SCARLET DUKE FLAPJACK NACHO DUKE KANO DUKE! Smile Nose :-0

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos