Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I need some help

Posted By:
allstarrocker
allstarrocker
Star
ok so i have been friends with a kid and like for a long time and i am starting to like him but i dont think he likes me, i am super good friends with the guy also he actes different asround just me than when with his friends plz help me, how do i knwo how he feels about me!!!! it would be embarasing for me to ask him that, everyone assumed that we liked each other but we kept sayin no pl help me

I need some help

Posted By:
xXxHoneyBearxXx Lock
xXxHoneyBearxXx
StarStarStarStar
Just tell him how you feel and see what he feels. If he says he's not interested, don't try anything to make him like you. Trust me, I did that once and it was a nightmare. 

"Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."
-Abraham Lincoln

I need some help

Posted By:
Diva Feva
Diva Feva
StarStarStar
these boys in my class dare each other to ask ppl out. so these boys wont leave my bff alone! their always saying "wanna go out", when she says no, they wont stop. should we reprt them and write them up for sexual harrasment?????

I need some help

Posted By:
Nocas
Nocas
Star
Hey,help.....im 14 weigh 51kg amd am 163 cm am i fat ? love nocas xx

I need some help

Posted By:
peace-not-warXx
peace-not-warXx
StarStar

"allstarrocker" wrote:

ok so i have been friends with a kid and like for a long time and i am starting to like him but i dont think he likes me, i am super good friends with the guy also he actes different asround just me than when with his friends plz help me, how do i knwo how he feels about me!!!! it would be embarasing for me to ask him that, everyone assumed that we liked each other but we kept sayin no pl help me
good one ^.^

I need some help

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Just ask. It wont hurt

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

I need some help

Posted By:
mickey baby
mickey baby
Star
ok you like someone. If you ask him if he went to go out with you then that mens he love you so go out with him and give him your number ok so here my invis ok now go. Love smile Big Grin Cool

I need some help

Posted By:
mickey baby
mickey baby
Star
YES YES YES  YES YES YES  YES YES YES

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

latest videos