Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends

Posted By:
About-u-know
About-u-know
Star
Ok so i have been having some friendship problems. this girl who was one of my best friends was all nice one day then the next day she hated me. After school was over she called my friend and said some mean things to her. So by this point i am sick of it any advice?

About-u-know (: (:

Friends

Posted By:
romantic swag Lock
romantic swag
StarStar
I just lost a best friend too.  So I'm with you.  I first tried ice cream cuz what movie have you not see  without a girl eating ice cream to get over her loss.  If you have a musical instrument it helps playing that but if you don't try listening to songs that kind of relate to your situation it helps.

~Love with your heart not with your head

Friends

Posted By:
CrushKeeper14
CrushKeeper14
Star
I had a friend. She was my bestfriend and we did everything together. Then she got a boyfriend and everything started to change. She started hanging out with him and his gothic friends. Then sooner or later she started to become gothic herself. Or she wanted to be. We started hanging out less and less. But when we did all she did was talk about her boyfriend. Then one day we were hanging out and her friends called her and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She wanted to go and me and her sister went with her. She was hanging out with her friends and I was hanging out with her sister.Her and her friends were talking about drugs and sooner or later they went to go into the woods, I knew that they were going to do drugs. I took her sister and left. But the sad part is I lost  my bestfriend to drugs. And we are no longer friends.

KayBaby!

Friends

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"About-u-know" wrote:

Ok so i have been having some friendship problems. this girl who was one of my best friends was all nice one day then the next day she hated me. After school was over she called my friend and said some mean things to her. So by this point i am sick of it any advice?
ignore her. she's not someone you'd want to be friends with again If she said mean things about you to your friend (or anyone), ignore it.  say she stopped being your friend if you must but don't say anything bad about her. it'll just make you look bad. If she's calling your friend to be mean to her, tell your friend she can block this girls number and if she trys on different numbers go to the cops and complain about harassment. they'll probably have an officer talk with her and her parents and scare out of it.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Friends

Posted By:
About-u-know
About-u-know
Star
Ok thanks! it's nice knowing other people have the same situation because they will understand what you are going threw other than people who think your crazy

About-u-know (: (:

Friends

Posted By:
carman101
carman101
Star
I just lost a friend a few weeks ago. Her name of was Denise and we been friends since pre school behind her bf Jake who now she does everything with. So we had a big fight so when she moved next door 2 days ago we had a big fight and our parents didn't know and they still think were friends should we reunite

Friends

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
there r good things abt this girl, and bad things
clearly there seem to be more bad things
this girl isnt the person you thought she was so i say talk to her and sort things out, and if that doesnt work....then ignore her, because she isnt worth ur time. instead hang out with people who are nice to you and give u the respect u ultimately deserve. 
hope i helped and good luck !

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends

Posted By:
miley15
miley15
StarStarStarStar
i'm not in touch with my best friend anymore...since she found a damn chatroom and our relationship got colder & colder...i'm a bit arrogant so i haven't asked her yet to explain her unexpected behavior...u know she used to be very nice & friendly and used to do what i wanted! dont misunderstand! i was such a cool friend too...but...idk what to do...please help me... Disappointed

Friends

Posted By:
tinnafigo
tinnafigo
Star
first of all miley15 sorry about that. My bets friend is in a different country we rare talk to each othere i realy miss here smile i might see her this summer i hope so Dazed

kw is awesome and i love all my friends

Friends

Posted By:
miley15
miley15
StarStarStarStar
good 4 u! at least ur still friends... Sad

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos