Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What Do I Do?! Please Help!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
So, I had this friend and we were super close from kindergarten all the way to 6th grade. We did everything together and planned to go to Harvard together. But then, we went to middle school and started making new friends which was fine because we still talked and hung out. But, towards the end of the school year she started acting weird, telling me to leave her alone or that my shirts were ugly. I didn't think much of it because I knew she had some personal things going on. But then one day I got on the bus and sat next to her and she moved seats so I texted her asking what was wrong and she told me to leave her alone and to never talk to her again. I don't know what I did that made her so mad at me and I want her to be my friend again but she won't talk to me! What do I do?!

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone? Frown

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I don;t think you've done anything wrong. I think your friend's just in a weird place right now with the whole maturity and finding yourself thing and she's in what my sister calls "witch with a b phase". she said she'd moved schools in pirmary school and her and her friend were in the same highschool. her best friend from elementary school acted horribly all through highschool from the very first day they saw each other again. about 5 or so years after highschool they were with some mutual friends for the first time. The girl appologised for everything and my sister said it was fine, after the first year se didn't really care and asked her why she turned like that in highschool, the girl said one of the girls she was hanging out with called my sister a loser and the girl just wanted to be cool so started picking on my sister.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

I don;t think you've done anything wrong. I think your friend's just in a weird place right now with the whole maturity and finding yourself thing and she's in what my sister calls "witch with a b phase". she said she'd moved schools in pirmary school and her and her friend were in the same highschool. her best friend from elementary school acted horribly all through highschool from the very first day they saw each other again. about 5 or so years after highschool they were with some mutual friends for the first time. The girl appologised for everything and my sister said it was fine, after the first year se didn't really care and asked her why she turned like that in highschool, the girl said one of the girls she was hanging out with called my sister a loser and the girl just wanted to be cool so started picking on my sister.
^^ This. Maybe your 'friend' Is going through a rough patch. Leave her alone, or else you might never make up. You'll make up soon, don't worry.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
ROCKIN GIRL 2000
ROCKIN GIRL 2000
Star
Well maybe she is getting told lies about things ether people are telling her and there saying stuff like you talking behined her back but u didnt.Well maybe ask the friends she been hanging out with wats wrong. Worried

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the help guys!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Do You Hate Justin Bieber?