Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Left out!:(

Posted By:
kit07
kit07
StarStarStar
OK SO LETS SAY I'M IN A GROUP OF 3 FRIENDS LETS SAY THEIR NAMES ARE RACHEL AND ANNA AND ME. AT SCHOOL RACHEL USED TO GO OFF WITH ANNA WALKING AROUND ''TALKING''. WHEN THEY DID THAT I WENT AROUND WITH MY OTHER  FRIEND LETS CALL HER MARYANNE AND RACHEL AND ANNA DON'T LIKE MARYANNE AND TALK ABOUT HER BEHIND OUR BACKS. SO DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS RACHEL ALWAYS INVITED ME AND ANNA TO HER HOUSE OR TO THE CINEMA  BUT JUST THIS MORNING I SAW ANNA IN HER CAR ON HER WAY UP TO RACHEL'S HOUSE AND SHE HAD TO BE GOING THERE B/C SHE LIVES 20 MILES AWAY IN A TOWN SO WHY ELSE WOULD SHE BE OUT IN THE COUNTRY IN A VILLAGE?? I TEXT THEM BOTH BUT I NEARLY NEVER GET ANYTHING BACK. I AM GREAT FRIENDS WITH ANNA B/C RACHEL ONLY CAME TO OUR SCHOOL LAST YEAR AND TOOK OVER!!! SO RACHEL INVITED ANNA TO HER HOUSE AND LEFT ME OUT!!!! SHE EMAILS ME MAYBE 1 A WEEK NEVER TEXTS OR CALLS!!! ANNA IS GOING TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER AND ME AND RACHEL ARE GOING TO THE SAME.(MARYANNE IS GOING TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ANNA) MY MAM SAID THAT AROUND A WEEK BEFORE WE GO BAC TO SCHOOL RACHEL WILL BE TEXTING ME NONSTOP B/C SHE KNOWS NOBODY ELSE GOING TO THE SCHOOL WE ARE BUT I KNOW ALMOST EVERYBODY AND I HAVE MADE LOTS OF NEW NICER FRIENDS IN SPORTS AND DANCING ETC. SO IN SEPTEMBER I WILL DITCH RACHEL........WHAT DO YOU THINK????? P.S. I HAVE LOADS OF OTHER FRIENDS THAT USED TO GO TO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS THAN ME BUT WE HAVE GOTTEN REALLY CLOSE. RACHEL KNOWS PURE NOBODY AND THESE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAV BEEN STARTING TO DISLIKE HER BUT THIS MORNING WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE I NOW H8 HER!!!! P.P.S SORRY THIS IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!

LiVe LiFe To ThE fUlLeSt!!!!!!
yOu OnLy LiVe OnCe!!smile

Posted By:
EndlessRedTape
EndlessRedTape
StarStarStar
If she is leaving you out now, she doesn't deserve to be your friend just to use you because she know no one else.

Posted By:
SnazzySkittles
SnazzySkittles
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe find a new friend. Don't worry. Turn your sad face into a happy face. smile

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been in a similar situation and it isn't fun to be left out at all. If they're leaving you out just forget about them and hang out with your other friends.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Posted By:
kit07
kit07
StarStarStar
u all gave gr8 answers and i'm going to leave her coz she was just using me as a substitute when she hasn't got anna so ya i have loads of other friends   THX!!!!smile

LiVe LiFe To ThE fUlLeSt!!!!!!
yOu OnLy LiVe OnCe!!smile

Posted By:
mzlady134
mzlady134
StarStarStarStar
if u add me as friend i'll talk 2 u nd never leave u out

IamBeautiful

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos