Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

if u dont respect ur friends they will still have your back

Posted By:
llcoolj889
llcoolj889
Star
I'm going to the 7th grade but before when i was in the 6th grade i had a friend named krystal she was one of my very 1st friends in middle school she was super nice to me. but then i met another friend n i hung out with both of them. then krystal found became friends with this girl name javia i knew javia because she went to my school that i went to in 5th grade but back to the middle school thing. krystal changed when her n javia became friend n then i started to be mean n she change a WHOLE LOT but then i got back n started to be mean back whenn i did she didnt have any effects so at the last day of school i was so angry with heer when i home i thought about n said to my self why am i mad and then when i called her i apoligized n she said she 4gave n i was like wat a friend n thats why i will be a good nice repectfful friend!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEED OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvunerdyvampirebaby

Posted By:
hotgames
hotgames
Star
Sometimes your friends wouldn't treat you with respect if you didn't treat them with respect. When I first went to school I made friends and always ways by their side. If they fell down I would help them up but, sometimes if you need help your friends won't always be there. After a while we go our different ways. We go to different collages and meet different people and sometimes we move away and have to say goodbye to them.

Hotgames

Posted By:
bingybongy
bingybongy
StarStarStar
IKR its soooooo sad wen ur friends move away. im in a military school and people r aalways leaving. On thursday my best mate left Frown

a person

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos