Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Not A Real Bff. Just A Friend.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Now. Thanks For Reading. This Person,Whom Im Kinda Close Too,Who's Supposedly My Best Friend,Has A Problem With Me And My Emotional Problems. I'm Very Sensitive and I Cry About Dumb Things. I Tried Explaining To This Person That That's My Personailty,And If You Were Really My Friend,You Would..Cope With Me. People Get Mad At Me Since I Can't Take A Joke. Now..if this person was really my friend,do you think they would Care? Plus,This Person Called me Emo and they'really very Sterotypical about Emotion people. Its Getting Annoying And Making Me Upset. Advice Please?

Posted By:
american in paris
american in paris
StarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Now. Thanks For Reading. This Person,Whom Im Kinda Close Too,Who's Supposedly My Best Friend,Has A Problem With Me And My Emotional Problems. I'm Very Sensitive and I Cry About Dumb Things. I Tried Explaining To This Person That That's My Personailty,And If You Were Really My Friend,You Would..Cope With Me. People Get Mad At Me Since I Can't Take A Joke. Now..if this person was really my friend,do you think they would Care? Plus,This Person Called me Emo and they'really very Sterotypical about Emotion people. Its Getting Annoying And Making Me Upset. Advice Please?
ok first of all yr bff should accpect you for who you are and anytime of yr life thats the bottom line and if they cant then they were never yr best friend then you said its getting annoying you should never be annyoned of yr best friend thats why they are yr best friend and if i was in yr case i would talk to them.. they have not right to jugde you or to try to change you or even be annyoed by you if i was you i would be lookin for a new bff

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.

Posted By:
american in paris
american in paris
StarStarStarStar

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

First, they don't seem like too good of a friend. Ditch them. Second, you just said yourself that you cry all the time about dumb things. Stop. No one likes a drama queen. You just want attention, that's all it is. You seem like the kind of person who makes it hard for people to like them. Grow up.
she has a point again take this as an exmple my bff cj shes crys all the time and shes told me flat out that she does it to get attention

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
If she/he was really your best friend. Then he/she might respect your opinion, and not make you upset or annoyed. But if they are, I'd say they aren't a very good friend.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

First, they don't seem like too good of a friend. Ditch them. Second, you just said yourself that you cry all the time about dumb things. Stop. No one likes a drama queen. You just want attention, that's all it is. You seem like the kind of person who makes it hard for people to like them. Grow up.
Okay. Thanks. 2. Shut up. Don't call me a drama queen. I cry about things most people don't. I don't want attention. I hang out by myself. Stop with your negative posts. You don't really know me and just because I gave some info,doesn't mean you go making your judgments. I'd like to state a kid for as long as possible,thanks.

Posted By:
monkeydo
monkeydo
StarStar
you just shut it u dont know how she feels and at this point in a girls life friend probblems is a big deal to people and just cant take it all at once!

english rider

Posted By:
monkeydo
monkeydo
StarStar
I know just how you feel and its ok to cry over things people think r stupid but mean alot to you its ok to cry let it out it will be ok and i dout she is a friend if she would do ans say something like that

english rider

Posted By:
I'm_Winning :3 ♥ Lock
I'm_Winning :3 ♥
StarStar

"monkeydo" wrote:

I know just how you feel and its ok to cry over things people think r stupid but mean alot to you its ok to cry let it out it will be ok and i dout she is a friend if she would do ans say something like that
^

"Plant love. Grow peace."

- Ariana Grande ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

latest videos