×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

Now. Thanks For Reading. This Person,Whom Im Kinda Close Too,Who's Supposedly My Best Friend,Has A Problem With Me And My Emotional Problems. I'm Very Sensitive and I Cry About Dumb Things. I Tried Explaining To This Person That That's My Personailty,And If You Were Really My Friend,You Would..Cope With Me. People Get Mad At Me Since I Can't Take A Joke. Now..if this person was really my friend,do you think they would Care? Plus,This Person Called me Emo and they'really very Sterotypical about Emotion people. Its Getting Annoying And Making Me Upset. Advice Please?

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 124

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Now. Thanks For Reading. This Person,Whom Im Kinda Close Too,Who's Supposedly My Best Friend,Has A Problem With Me And My Emotional Problems. I'm Very Sensitive and I Cry About Dumb Things. I Tried Explaining To This Person That That's My Personailty,And If You Were Really My Friend,You Would..Cope With Me. People Get Mad At Me Since I Can't Take A Joke. Now..if this person was really my friend,do you think they would Care? Plus,This Person Called me Emo and they'really very Sterotypical about Emotion people. Its Getting Annoying And Making Me Upset. Advice Please?
ok first of all yr bff should accpect you for who you are and anytime of yr life thats the bottom line and if they cant then they were never yr best friend then you said its getting annoying you should never be annyoned of yr best friend thats why they are yr best friend and if i was in yr case i would talk to them.. they have not right to jugde you or to try to change you or even be annyoed by you if i was you i would be lookin for a new bff

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 124

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

First, they don't seem like too good of a friend. Ditch them. Second, you just said yourself that you cry all the time about dumb things. Stop. No one likes a drama queen. You just want attention, that's all it is. You seem like the kind of person who makes it hard for people to like them. Grow up.
she has a point again take this as an exmple my bff cj shes crys all the time and shes told me flat out that she does it to get attention

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 1455

If she/he was really your best friend. Then he/she might respect your opinion, and not make you upset or annoyed. But if they are, I'd say they aren't a very good friend.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

First, they don't seem like too good of a friend. Ditch them. Second, you just said yourself that you cry all the time about dumb things. Stop. No one likes a drama queen. You just want attention, that's all it is. You seem like the kind of person who makes it hard for people to like them. Grow up.
Okay. Thanks. 2. Shut up. Don't call me a drama queen. I cry about things most people don't. I don't want attention. I hang out by myself. Stop with your negative posts. You don't really know me and just because I gave some info,doesn't mean you go making your judgments. I'd like to state a kid for as long as possible,thanks.

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 14

you just shut it u dont know how she feels and at this point in a girls life friend probblems is a big deal to people and just cant take it all at once!

english rider


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 14

I know just how you feel and its ok to cry over things people think r stupid but mean alot to you its ok to cry let it out it will be ok and i dout she is a friend if she would do ans say something like that

english rider


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 18

"monkeydo" wrote:

I know just how you feel and its ok to cry over things people think r stupid but mean alot to you its ok to cry let it out it will be ok and i dout she is a friend if she would do ans say something like that
^

"Plant love. Grow peace."

- Ariana Grande ♥


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-24 19:37:25 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-24 16:37:22 -0800

- 2017-11-24 13:36:28 -0800

- 2017-11-24 11:31:53 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:08 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-22 06:59:54 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-22 09:01:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 08:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:45:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:47:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:59:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800