Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Highschool vs mom

Posted By:
julieangeliefab
julieangeliefab
Star
Okay heres the deal, my mom wants me to go to a specialized highschool. With a gpa of 93% i could possibly get into a specialized highschool but not the one i want to go to!!!!! I want to go to Laguardia in Manhattan so i get to show off my talent and my knowledge but no!!! My mom wants me to go to Brooklyn Tech! What's so special about Brooklyn Tech, I don't understand!! I am even thinking about Julie Arts and Talented Unlimited. But my opinions are not important for her and it sucks. Now i am thinking about dropping high school. IDK waht the right decision is but if she let me pick then i will know for show but if she doesn't what should i do????? She wants me to get a good education but i want to too but i also want to express my talent!!!! Hey you never know i might be on America's got talent!

@quariusgotSw@GG

Highschool vs mom

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to have a serious talk with her, sit down with her and tell her what you want, and why you want it, but be mature, don't moan and keep calm. In the end, it's your future that it's going to affect and you need to make her realise that. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos