Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar
I'm fighting with my friend right now and of coarse...nasty words are coming out. This friend basiclly doesn't care about us. When Julia and I are depressed she sits back and watches us cry. What should I do now?

Nothing left to give....

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to tell her how you two are feeling calmly but firmly and try to keep out of her way until everything has calmed down.

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

You need to tell her how you two are feeling calmly but firmly and try to keep out of her way until everything has calmed down.
Not going to work. She keeps texting me over and over again. I have to answer or she won't stop.

Nothing left to give....

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"girlsrocksomuch#2" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

You need to tell her how you two are feeling calmly but firmly and try to keep out of her way until everything has calmed down.
Not going to work. She keeps texting me over and over again. I have to answer or she won't stop.
Why don't you just block her off your phone? When someone's made me snap I just delete them off my phone and block 'em.

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Why don't you just block her off your phone? When someone's made me snap I just delete them off my phone and block 'em.
It doesn't have a block thingy on it...

Nothing left to give....

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Hmmm..I can see your problem.. I'n situations like this, I would just a get a hammer and.....you know the drill. But I don't suggest you do that. Have you told your mum or dad to speak to their mum or dad?

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

Hmmm..I can see your problem.. I'n situations like this, I would just a get a hammer and.....you know the drill. But I don't suggest you do that. Have you told your mum or dad to speak to their mum or dad?
No...

Nothing left to give....

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

No...
*Nod* Well, that's what you should do~! I get my mum to sort out chiz like this for me.

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

No...
*Nod* Well, that's what you should do~! I get my mum to sort out chiz like this for me.
Yea...I wouldn't do that.

Nothing left to give....

Fighting with my friend

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

No...
Yea...I wouldn't do that.
Why?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Matryoshka

Ferguson

What is your Username?

Is Religion Real?

Ferguson

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos