Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Frenemies

Posted By:
marley1130
marley1130
Star
So.School starts thursday,im really nervse for being in middle school but on top of the that I dont want to see any body cause ill get picked on.And i wouuld be ok wit hgoing to middle school and seeing my friends but if people pick on my my best friend starts picking on me too.should i diss her.Should i show her how it feels.i cant tell her how it feels cause shes a spoiled brat and thinks shes popular what do i do.

Frenemies

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't bother dissing her,it's only going to cause confusion with you two.Just don't be friend's with her if she's picking on you.smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Frenemies

Posted By:
Adorabubble
Adorabubble
Star
If you don't want to be with your best friend anymore. Just leave. Don't tell her about it because she will just get angry. Leave. That's all I am saying. Have you got lots of other friends? If so, then try and make besties with them.. If not then just try and make some more friends. smile Good luck! Soph. x 

Never say never.
smile smile smile smile smile
What's up MAN?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

I'M SO RANDOM XD