Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
haymaker14
haymaker14
StarStar
Im ten and in the fifth grade. All my friends have boyfriends but I dont really think its REAL. I want one. Should I wait? Confused

XD

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you should wait! You're only ten, you still have plenty more time later on to be thinking about guys. Right now you should be doing whatever you ten year olds do now...except dating x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Do What You Want,But You Are A Little To Young To Think About Love And Romance.Your Young And You Shoulden't Worry About Love!Have Fun While You Can,Maybe You Could Start Dating When Your 11 Or 12.My Friends Started Dating In The 5th Grade,But Do Whatever Your Heart Desires c:

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
JustOneGirl
JustOneGirl
StarStarStar
You should wait! Its pointless all you do is have awkward kisses and pretend to get 'married' and pretend your in love! You should wait till you know what it really feels to love someone insted of pretending beacause all your friends are doinging it! And if you do get a bf that younge then your first kiss would be ruindind!

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
JustOneGirl
JustOneGirl
StarStarStar
Your should start to date when your in the 8th grade

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
I'm 14 years old and I have never ever had a boyfriend, and neither have my friends! So don't worry about it! We should just enjoy being kids and have FUN before we grow old! Then when we are women that's when we should begin to have boyfriends, that's when we will know what the word love really means! smile Hope I helped!

I joined the moustache Revolution!
Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 Lock
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
StarStarStarStar
To be honest I don't see the point of dating until you're at LEAST 16 or 17. Any younger than that and there's no way you're mature enough. Plus, the relationship is almost guaranteed to end, so why put your heart out if it's just going to get broken?

my baby

team hawkeye's butt.

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
JustOneGirl
JustOneGirl
StarStarStar
I totally agree with LetMeThink, have fun, enjoy life while your young, dont worry about boyfriends!

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and take your time and you will know when you meet someone what you want to go out with and this could be when your 10 or 15  or any age and theres no rush in getting the bf / gf.  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Help! Am I too young?

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and take your time and you will know when you meet someone what you want to go out with and this could be when your 10 or 15  or any age and theres no rush in getting the bf / gf.  

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

last person to say pizza wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Problem with messages