Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

is it bad

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
My best friend is friends with a girl I dont like she knows I dont like her I've tld her but she continues to be her friend I think it's only because we are separated in classes this year but next year we won't be... Is it bad to be friends with ur best friends enemy

give me a chance
i dont bitee

is it bad

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that you need to remember that, if your best friend's going to be in another class, that of course she's going to make new friends, and it's fine that you're a little worried about it, you just need to accept that she may interoduce new people to you, and even try to make you and the person you dislike, get along. Just be civilised towards this girl. If you do nothing to her, she should leave you alone. Also, if you're going to be in a different class, then you're going to make new friends too, you just have to think of it as a learning experience.

is it bad

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
No Its Not Cause If Your Best Friend Wants To Be Friends With Someone You Don't Like Then Let It Be.. You Can't Tell Someone Who To Be And Not To Be Friends With

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

Rate the signature above you!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos