Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Advice??

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
Uhm, so I WAS running for class president, then no one voted for me, except me. Everyone voted the popular girl and after she won, she rubbed it in my face! I personally despise people like her now. I need to find one of her flaws so I can try to be good at what she is NOT good at! How do you find flaws in someone? And don't respond to me with "Not everyone will like you so please just move on!" Because I ALREADY KNOW THAT! I just want to know how to find flaws in someone like her, since I know that no one is perfect.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Advice??

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
alright calm down the revenge there gurl. You're ten, lets establish that. now when you're ten people only vote for those that they know because well we all know they cant really do anything and they dont really understand whats better for the school. so you dont need revenge at  this point in your life,there will be other elections and youll probably win one or maybe several. but yeah revenge is never the anw=swer.

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Advice??

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
When she rubs it in your face, just ignore her, if you pretend you don't care, eventually she'll get bored. She isn't worth trying to get revenge on, and if you know not everyone's perfect, why try and find flaws in her? o.o

Advice??

Posted By:
lolgirl123890
lolgirl123890
Star
i know rite theres one girl in my school she always gets all the solo and she is like the most popular kid in school and SHE gets all the solos because she always begs for them and i get like 5 every year and she gets 20 the teacher loves my voice but sofia hasall the solo I HATE HER...AND HER FRIENDS!!!

im super bored i really wanna meat my friend chris and watch paranormal activity with him its gonna be fun but i cant see him sad...Frown

Advice??

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
I am not trying to be mean but that is kind of shallow. Do you want to be like her and someone feel bad? No. You want to be a better person and make people feel good about themselves not put them down

Thats me!

Advice??

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
first of all[b], DO NOT LOOK FOR REVENGE. It'll make you and her start a huge fight. Instead you need to just try to  be happy for her. You don't want other people to think you're a sore looser. And if your angry about nobody voting for you, there (might be) a next year. These are some possible reasons they voted for her. -hope to gain popularity -friends were voting for her - she did the most -people might think she'll make more people popular If there is a next year, you definatly don't want to start revenge on this girl. People will find out what you're doing and won't vote for you next year. Hope this helps. :3 smile

Excuse me, what?

Advice??

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
first of all[b], DO NOT LOOK FOR REVENGE. It'll make you and her start a huge fight. Instead you need to just try to  be happy for her. You don't want other people to think you're a sore looser. And if your angry about nobody voting for you, there (might be) a next year. These are some possible reasons they voted for her. -hope to gain popularity -friends were voting for her - she did the most -people might think she'll make more people popular If there is a next year, you definatly don't want to start revenge on this girl. People will find out what you're doing and won't vote for you next year. Hope this helps. :3 smile

Excuse me, what?

Advice??

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
In my school, all you got to do is..Well yeah, find her flaws. Everyone knows mine, which doesn't help anyhting.. But your right!

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should women have higher societal roles?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

favorite Music band

Nirvana

latest videos