Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
StarStarStarStar
I was hanging with my bf, Jonah and we were walking in front of his ex, Melinda's  house. And she ran up to Jonah and KISSED him! Right in front of me!!! I was so mad I ran home and cried for 3 whole hours!!! What should I do?!

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Talk to him about it and see if there is anything going on between him, if there is nothing going on between them you need to confront her and make sure she has no feelings foe him, if she does maybe you should take another way home and talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you are uncomfortable with him talking to her and maybe they should stop talking for awhile. 

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
Oi thats not right first off, did he not do anything to stop it? ( i hait girls like that ) second,  confront him about it.  Sadly things like this happen... if he hasent tryed to comfert you in any way something is wrong.  (cuz anyone who has a GF or BF shuld not be kissing any other person ever)  Tell him that it upset you.  He shuld know what to and not to do after. Lovino V. 

Baka-Idiotas

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Ask him truly if he has anything going on other than you.

bring me the horizon ♥

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
IsaBellaCat Lock
IsaBellaCat
StarStarStarStar
If he was you're real boyfriend he would completely ignore her.No need to get upset about it.He broke up with her for a reason.She's just trying to make you angry.Try you're best to ignore her and she'll get bored.smile

Mean Girl trouble!

Posted By:
Imsadandlonely
Imsadandlonely
StarStarStar
Talk to him a bit... And if he doesn't have a satisfactory answer or doesn't have one, get yourself and the girl alone and make her see stars.

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos