Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Different stories

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
Soooo, here is my very long story.  "Once upon a time" my friend named XC (her nickname, her real name is TOO complicated.) saw my OTHER friend Christina, and she asked her to hang out with her and my friends plus me. And when she joined in, we didn't notice Eleni, my "frenemie", she accused that XC was "stealing her friends away from her". She replied that she didn't steal, she just wanted to hang out with Christina, so she wasn't stealing Eleni's friends. Then XC and Eleni got into a verbal fight. Eleni stormed away angrily after the fight. Then my best friend Vanessa got over to Eleni to talk to her privately. Then after the talk I think Eleni got more mad (I didn't hear them talking) so she stomped off from Vanessa. Then our friend circle was chatting about what just happened, and my friends Sara, Lilia, and Jinal joined our pep talk. Vanessa said that back in kindergarten when Eleni and Vanessa first met and became friends, she was kind, sweet, and funny. Then she got more meaner as she started to hang out with the "popular" people. Now all she thinks about is popularity, fashion, gossip, and being a rebel. She said that now she acts like a drama queen, and within a snap, when it was a PRIVATE talk and we didn't want anyone else in the business, Sara told Eleni EVERYTHING. Then Eleni spoke up in a very sad and harsh voice that she isn't a drama queen and stormed off AGAIN. The second recess, Sara and Lilia kept nagging Vanessa to get back with Eleni. WHAT SHOULD I DO NAO?!?!  Big Frown

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Different stories

Posted By:
miss.smiley1055
miss.smiley1055
Star

explain to eleni in a commom manner that christina can have other friends but she will always be her friend to .elein is jsut mean beacuse she want to be diffrent ,you dont have to be her bff but be u know decent to her and maybe one day shell you kno you guys were right all long

jay jay

Different stories

Posted By:
miss.smiley1055
miss.smiley1055
Star

i love my bestfriend ive knowen her for 6 years ,shes like my sisiter .But some times i just want to ..well lets not get in to my violent fantsy .Were just going to say my frinesd name is Emily .Because we have the same name ,3 days apart ,born in the same and same instils .Emily is sweet funny ,caring and pretty ,she popular ,student councle ,choir (she has the prettest voice ever)But shes a drama queen ,she over reacts and is always putting her self down,she talks #### and wines alot ,shes lazy i love her death but how do i tell her to tone it

jay jay

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot

bingo

DESCRIBE YOUR FRIEND(S) IN ONE WORD

Random Stuff A-Z