Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

sister

Posted By:
woozpetz
woozpetz
Star

MY sister is lame and rude but we are sisters and i love her but today she got me mad she turn off my laptop when i was on here i kicked her and hit her with her shoes she was crying i said to her do not do that again and than she got my phone and showed my other sister my boyfreind ya she had to go to bed.

brooklyn

sister

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
My sister is 7 and she does the SAME things to me but i dont even have a phone to put a picture on, but i dont have a bf also. my sister also breaks my stuff but i got her back

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

sister

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"woozpetz" wrote:

MY sister is lame and rude but we are sisters and i love her but today she got me mad she turn off my laptop when i was on here i kicked her and hit her with her shoes she was crying i said to her do not do that again and than she got my phone and showed my other sister my boyfreind ya she had to go to bed.

You made yourself sound worse than your sister.

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos