Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
SillyRabbit123
SillyRabbit123
Star

Ummm say your taken.

PrintBoxKid

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1
Star
Okay so here's a tip first of all i dont think u should of not told him that u liked him (if u did) and u should not be scared to ask him anything or talk to him because u have NOTHING i repeat NOTHING to lose at all. So i think u should be confident because thats what boys like. Im kinda like u too i am shy too but i am starting to be more confident. And ask me anything cause guess what............. I love talking about boys so lets talk in private messages okay. And if he doesnt like u then dont waste ur time on him (i learned that the hard way) u deserve way more than that if he doesnt like u though and add me as a friend okay hope this helps

Rockstarskittles1

Believe in yourselves u CAN do it , WILLPOWER MAN , WILLPOWER
dont ever EVER EVER give up EVER!!!!! and LOVE OCTOPUS GUM!!!

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
savvyshopper123
savvyshopper123
Star
honey plz dnt give advice if u dnt have experience sry but thats not wat to do

Ms.Suzy's soups

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1
Star
I have had experience. Why would i give out advice if i didnt have experience? Also NOBODY in the ENTIRE universe loves skittles more than me. At least im not the one making spelling mistakes. And my username is perfect matches me perfectly.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1
Star
Yah and Honey im not 2 years old and if heelybratz really likes skittles her username would be that.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
taylor_the_artist01
taylor_the_artist01
Star
What I don't understand is why we have crushes? Can someone explain why we can like a total jerk and later forget all about them? How can we feel so strong about one person and then  6 months later you like someone else? How we can feel as if we've found 'the one' and it turn out your best friend think's he's her soul-mate, too? Tell m why? Why does our brain let us fall in love so easy? And why we let our crush be in charge of our feelings? Like if you find out his locker is right next to you's (it's like a miracle to us) aka pure joy, you find out him and your so called 'bff' are dating pure rage and sadness. Crushes just bring us pain unless we actually end up together which doesn't happen often. What can I say? This world is cruel. Love is cruel. Rarely is it not. 'Love' has left many scars on me. Scars that won't be forgotten anytime soon. Love, who can understand it? I pray that one day I will. -Taylor <3

taylor_the_artist01
One direction is AMAZING

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
little_miss
little_miss
Star
I think we all have crushes so that we can figure out who we might marry, like, "Oh, I don't like this guy. He's out!" Or something else like, "This guy is nice, keep in touch with this one." I believe it's all leading up to the future, although I know this might not be the BEST explanation ever, but I guess it's something... 

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123
Star
i totally agree. even when u do go out with ur crush. cjhances are that its not actually going to work out. im speaking form experience. i can spell by hte way im just typin too fast

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
little_miss
little_miss
Star
haahahaha, that happens to me a lot Big Grin

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
Just be yourself be unique    Tongue Out

Life isn't about learning how to survive the storm,
It's learning how to dance in it
-Taylor Swift

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos