Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

BLANK!!! Comes to mind...

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
The dude won't stop poking me and stuff and the FIRST words of advise from all the 8th graders (we are in 7th) in this new school were "Never be a tattle-tail!" I've done everything!(Don't ask what unless you want to pee your pants or die laughing Wink)!

INFO:
*I am 2 nice 2 say mean things
*He seeks me out to do his daily routine of stabbing and such
*I've tried asking nicely
*I've tried to get even but I'm no match
*I don't want to hurt his feelings because he's.... an... annoying but nice friend

*He has a girlfriend by what he says so I doubt he like-likes me

Nobody has been able to answer with a way to make him knock it off already after a couple weeks, so don't post unless you have advice that might actually work please. School is Tuesday for me so Sunday and Monday until school/TORTURE! I prefer before school starts I get an answer so PLEASE HURRY!  Sad

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
Tell on him. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
This one requires you to be very serious. Next time he does it just look him straight in the eye and very slowly say Quit. Being. Immature. and then no matter what he says just keep staring him in the eye with your jaw locked until he says he'll stop or he walksaway. and if he does it again just do the same thing.
It's not a particularly fun thing to do but it worked for me, and usually it prevents them from bothering you until they've grown up a little- past where they think poking people and being annoying in general is funny.

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Returning To Wonderland~ (Title may change)

How much battery has you got right now?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

Returning To Wonderland~ (Title may change)

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos