Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

The Right Game.

Posted By:
Casper:3
Casper:3
StarStar
Not sure if this is the right area to post this but... here goes.

I'm the type who will play any game, but normally i look for a good survival game to settle with.
There are a couple survival games, that i like to play, but don't really satisfy my hunger for survival.
For example. Dead island mixed two of my favorite game types together. Zombie, and survival. I bought this game as soon as it came out. It was a good game, but didn't really have what i was looking for. I'm looking for a game, where weapons are scarce, but if you look in the right places, you can find plenty. Where food and sleep are needed, water is needed also. Where enemies are plentiful, and scavenging and constantly finding new shelter is nessisary. These elements, in my opinion, make up what is to be a perfect survival game. Yet, i have not seen a game like this ever before. Oh, and one more thing. I think i'm gonna get people reccommending the Fallout series, I have beat that games a million times over, so it's not what i'm looking for XD. Anyway, please leave reccomendations for games i should look for or play, or your opinions on such games that are in this post.

*Commence Epic Wubz*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos