Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Black Ops 2 Sniper Class setup

Posted By:
xQsG FuziiOnZ
xQsG FuziiOnZ
Star
Hi. If you don't know who I am Jamal Jackson Clan leader of xQsG xtreme Quick scope Gods. I'm and expert at sniping in it. Here is a few sniper setup would give you the best experience with sniping.
Class 1
Primary weapon: DSR 50 or Ballista.
Attachments: Laser and fast mag or extended mag

The reason I would say DSR 50 is because of the high damage because the one shot kill rate would be the waist and above excluding arms and hands and the reason I would recommend the Ballista is because of how fast it is and how accurate it is. Although I wouldn't call the damage on this sniper horrible but its from the chest up. I like the laser because on the hip fire accuracy increases which means you will probably aim more accurately. I recommend fast mag or extended mag because of the slow reload on snipers.

Secondary weapon: B23R I recommend this because is 3 round burst and its a quick kill and you switch to it fast so if you miss you can try to pull it out and get the kill.

Perk 1: Based on your opinion

Perk 2: fast hands or toughness.
I like fast hands because I feels faster so that you can switch your weapons really fast and pull out your secondary so if you miss you will get the kill.

Perk 3: Dexterity
Dexterity so when after your sprinting you can get the quickscope faster.

Tactical: Tactical insertion
I will explain while this is useful in a different topic.

Lethal: Your opinion

That's the sniper class setup that I really recommend and why.

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to check out my you tube channel

w.w.w. You tube.c.o.m. / user / Ninjanight950
Subscribe.

xQsG FuziiOnZ

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.