Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Assassin's Creed 4!!!

Posted By:
beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl
StarStarStarStar
Am I the only one pumped up about assassin's creed 4? i hope not. tell me your opinons down below about AC4 smile

'Buy my shirts'

-ImmortalHDfilms

Assassin's Creed 4!!!

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe
StarStarStarStar
You're not the only one!! It looks amazing. And that's saying something, because when I saw the trailers for Assassin's Creed 3, I was skeptical. The character looked boring, the story didn't seem great, and the highlight of the trailer was always "Oh boy, you get to kill British soldiers!!". Despite the trailers for Assassins Creed 3, I still bought the game, and I was right! Conor was nothing compared to what an amazingly interesting character Ezio was - Conor was boring, I didn't care for his story - I had to force myself to finish the game. Frustrated

However, seeing the announcement trailer and details for Assassin's Creed 4, I am massively excited for it! Everything that was wrong in the 3rd game looks like it's fixed in the 4th. There's more focus on ship combat (which was great!), a new setting, an amazing looking character. Edward (Conor's grandad), looks like he'll be quite an interesting character to play as, and I'm glad Ubisoft took the direction of abandoning Conor's story.

I had a bad feeling for Assassin's Creed 3 ever since I saw those trailers, but I can safely say, I have no bad feeling for Assassin's Creed 4! Big Grin

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

Assassin's Creed 4!!!

Posted By:
beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl
StarStarStarStar
well finnaly someone understand me and video games. Its feels like the AC4 came too early but i guess people loved it  Confused      And i really love pirates and so i would love the battle between so YAY!!   Love

'Buy my shirts'

-ImmortalHDfilms

Assassin's Creed 4!!!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard Assassins creed was REALLY good. But how good is it?

Assassin's Creed 4!!!

Posted By:
Dinuk
Dinuk
Star
It's super cool. Awsome graphics, awsome story, cool attacks, super weapons................. This game is EPIC!!!!!

Goku ssj

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos