x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Games

Posted By:
bumblebee847
bumblebee847

Star
Posted about 3 years ago
Did you know that some video games are bad for your brain. It will lose ale you lose your long term memorie and replace it with all the bad things in a video game. Do you agree with me? ( that rhymes too)

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
No, I don't agree with you. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"bumblebee847" wrote:

Did you know that some video games are bad for your brain. It will lose ale you lose your long term memorie and replace it with all the bad things in a video game. Do you agree with me? ( that rhymes too)

ur dumb and wrong.

:^)

Posted By:
DavidBigBro_2068452 Lock
DavidBigBro_2068452

StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
they're only bad when ppl let idiots play them

Posted By:
BroJoeJoe
BroJoeJoe

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. If people have half-a-brain, all the things they do in a game, they wouldn't do in real-life. Because they are completely capable of separating the two. If people are taught their basic morals, then they would clearly know that stealing/murdering in real-life is wrong etc. And if they aren't taught their morals and start doing the things seen in games, then the fault lies in their upbringing (parenting), and not in games. Also, I've been playing games since I was about 3 years old, my brain still hasn't turned to scrambled eggs. In fact, I owe a lot of things in life to video-games. For example, I had real trouble finding friends when I first turned up to school, since I knew no one and there's no other kids in my area. But my link to video-games helped find people I could relate to, and become friends with. But if you have any other arguments or facts, by all means share them.   

I post stuff with my monitor turned off. Yes, I have acquired these certain set of skills over a life-time of inter-webbing.
Live long and prosper! .___.

Latest Forum Posts

Lets all lie!

Tagging Feature is Live!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Boys Are More Apressated Than Girls-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games