Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Posted By:
Plotinus
Plotinus
StarStarStar
Now I know this game isn't new, but I recently got it and couldn't wait to write this. Most people are scared to play this game due to the fact it's chalked up by many to be, well, scary - and people have every right to believe this. Amnesia is scary, but not in the sense of "and then a skeleton popped out". The atmosphere of the game is what makes the game scary, as it is mostly dark with noises in the distance which don't at all have any purpose but to keep you on your toes. You have no weapons to defend yourself with (besides a lantern which you can only use to light a small area around you), and generally only one enemy in which you need to stay away from by hiding in the shadows - the worker, the steve, the grunt, whatever you want to call it. They're fast, lethal and most of all scare your socks off when you hear it coming; but a little scare is always good, right? Amnesia is filled with puzzles to occupy the player with when they're not hiding in the closet of a black room, and also tells a vague but expansive storyline in which one must pay close attention to in order to fully respect. A definitive 4.5/5, the only problem being the fact that you're pretty much dead once the workers find you, which can happen if they spawn right around you without warning. tl;dr: This game will make you very scared and is full of puzzles, but is worth the play.

Stay tuned.

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Excellent review of it. I've still never managed to go much past the first "level" so to speak out of sheer terror. 

Posted By:
Kittzy
Kittzy
StarStarStar
*shiver* That game is so scary I never wanted to PLAY it I never wanted to watch someone PLAY it on Youtube, It just scares me straight!

KEEP
PONYING
ON!

Posted By:
Angelo:3
Angelo:3
StarStar
I played it with 3 other friends over Teamspeak. The game is scary. i met the creators of the game and had a chat about how they made it. The game is in a sense supposed to be trapping. In no way to defend yourself the game brings out a sense you only get when running away from danger. And that's the only thing you can do in the game. Run or hide. I did in fact beat the game with them. And it was very entertaining. Even more entertaining because the First night My friend Mak was drunk and was tripping out. The game has rules. 1) lights must be turned off. 2) must be night. 3) You HAVE to have headphones on. I'm a horror youtuber and that's how i met the creators of, Penumbra, and Amnesia. They are great guys and have studied the human mind and have turned natural reactions against us. I have a world record for the fastest Game play for the game as in 45 minutes all the way through. If you do end up playing it. i hope you enjoy is and also a PRO tip. Keep moving forward. The game stresses you out beyond belief and the only way to fix that is to keep going on. Peace.

Im the charizard of real life.

Posted By:
Lady Zane Lock
Lady Zane
StarStarStarStarStar
This game is such an EVIL game, and I loved sooo much.  Most intense parts for me were definitely the kaernk  chase and the choir. Also, I highly recommend that you guys download the Justine expansion pack. A lot more focused on puzzles, but it has its "OH MY GOD!" moments.

-Z-

Check out my page and add me Wink

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos