Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Girlgal!" wrote:

oh and I want to know how to get rid of neighbours! one of them moved but I waited 10 months before she moved! I wus soooo angry! I didn't play for a month and that didn't work! I have tried all difrent stuff! even being reeeallly nice

Apparently you have to be really nice to them, and like.. complete all their hobbies, like if they ask for a bug competition, then win the bug and give it to them, and if they ask for clothes, give them some and if they want a specific piece of furniture, also give it to them and it'll make them leave quicker. xD

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"Girlgal!" wrote:

oh and I want to know how to get rid of neighbours! one of them moved but I waited 10 months before she moved! I wus soooo angry! I didn't play for a month and that didn't work! I have tried all difrent stuff! even being reeeallly nice
So are you saying that you wanted to get rid of that neighbor, or keep it? Because I'll give you both. If you want the neighbor to stay, constantly talk to the animal, maybe send it letters, complete tasks for them, and everything that you can do that is nice. If you want them to leave, you can just forget about talking to them. It doesn't really matter. If I didn't answer your question, please give me a more specific one. Please try to explain your problem a little better. It was a bit tough to figure it out. 

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
toothless2002
toothless2002
StarStarStar
I haven't been able to play my Animal Crossing Wild World (DS) because of school and I've been busy so loads of weeds ahve grown is there any way that I can get rid of them? I've tried picking them but it takes too long so is there any other way that I can get rid of theme or not?

My Dogue De Bordeaux, Kane

Always Remember Who You Are

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"toothless2002" wrote:

I haven't been able to play my Animal Crossing Wild World (DS) because of school and I've been busy so loads of weeds ahve grown is there any way that I can get rid of them? I've tried picking them but it takes too long so is there any other way that I can get rid of theme or not?
Hello! Thanks for posting. So, if you want to get rid of weeds, you can still pick them, but
I also think planting trees and more flowers does help. I'm not sure of this though. The same problem happens to me. Ok, hope I helped! Thanks for posting!

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos