Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Video Game Questions

Posted By:
Brave Swedish Guy_2178255 Lock
Brave Swedish Guy_2178255
Star
I want everyone here to answer these questions:  Favorite game: Favorite console to play on: PC gaming?:  Most hated game: Post away 

Video Game Questions

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
angry birds is the most best game ever and those who disagreable are just jealous of it is success favourite console? LoL. consoles, get on iPad2's level LOL GAMEING ON A PC PLEASE USE IT FOR WHAT IT'S GOOD FOR - SPREADSHEETS x-DDDDDDDDDDDDD most hated game has to be shadow of the colossus or dark souls. colborus has like ONLY 16 ENEMIES LoL dark souls is too hard so it's automatically bad, and it's coming to pc (pfffffff) which makes it even worse. ALSO NO GUNS LoL WHAT THE HECK I have played over 20 video game so I know what I'm talking about

:^)

Video Game Questions

Posted By:
Brave Swedish Guy_2178255 Lock
Brave Swedish Guy_2178255
Star
Holy crap I fell out of my chair laughing 10/10 would play with 

Video Game Questions

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Favorite game: Rayman 2 the great escape Favorite console to play on:  WIi or Computer or PS1 or PS2 PC gaming?:  Yes PC gaming Most hated gameBig FrownALL OF DUTY OR HALO they are really annoying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you