Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Does anyone know any goo horror games that I can play on the PS3 or Xbox360? Thanks, I would really apperciate the suggestions guys! Big Grin


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I would recommend so many if you played on PC. Some freeware games that are incredibly weird and creepy and Yume Nikki, .flow, and some more fangames. Slendy is also a good freeware game. Try Amnesia. Flappy's epic.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I would play PC games but my laptop cant hold much data and I preferr playing with a controler anyways ^-^ (I have played Slender and it was awesome! smile)


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

I would play PC games but my laptop cant hold much data and I preferr playing with a controler anyways ^-^ (I have played Slender and it was awesome! smile)
PC is better than most Consoles. I like to repair computers, and often find myself with the same problem. There's lots of software you can download to prevent your Diskspace from clustering up. What kind of computer do you have? I have Windows 7. It's really great xD Xbox is my only other console. Try playing deadSpace :3


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's an acer windows 7 but i jusrt preferr console to the PC


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

It's an acer windows 7 but i jusrt preferr console to the PC
Acer :L I didn't buy one because they break easy. And my name's Ace, and I didn't want it to be ironic xD Try Deadspace. It's epic and it's for Xbox/PS3


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
XD I didnt pick it out my dad profession is computers and everything comperter related so he picked it out for me :P


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

XD I didnt pick it out my dad profession is computers and everything comperter related so he picked it out for me :P
lol, my dad's into computers and engineering too. He used to hack for the military xD I guess it's okay. They're really simple.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Haha Big Grin We have something in common! I didnt need anything special he asked me if I wantted to game on it but I dont so thats why he got me a simple one^-^ I think desktops are better for gaming then a laptop would be hehe


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

Haha Big Grin We have something in common! I didnt need anything special he asked me if I wantted to game on it but I dont so thats why he got me a simple one^-^ I think desktops are better for gaming then a laptop would be hehe
I'd rather game on my laptop. Desktops are... eh, messy. But I'm just weird xD I guess we do have something in common.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity