Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Does anyone know any goo horror games that I can play on the PS3 or Xbox360? Thanks, I would really apperciate the suggestions guys! Big Grin

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
I would recommend so many if you played on PC. Some freeware games that are incredibly weird and creepy and Yume Nikki, .flow, and some more fangames. Slendy is also a good freeware game. Try Amnesia. Flappy's epic.

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
I would play PC games but my laptop cant hold much data and I preferr playing with a controler anyways ^-^ (I have played Slender and it was awesome! smile)

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

I would play PC games but my laptop cant hold much data and I preferr playing with a controler anyways ^-^ (I have played Slender and it was awesome! smile)
PC is better than most Consoles. I like to repair computers, and often find myself with the same problem. There's lots of software you can download to prevent your Diskspace from clustering up. What kind of computer do you have? I have Windows 7. It's really great xD Xbox is my only other console. Try playing deadSpace :3

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
It's an acer windows 7 but i jusrt preferr console to the PC

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

It's an acer windows 7 but i jusrt preferr console to the PC
Acer :L I didn't buy one because they break easy. And my name's Ace, and I didn't want it to be ironic xD Try Deadspace. It's epic and it's for Xbox/PS3

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
XD I didnt pick it out my dad profession is computers and everything comperter related so he picked it out for me :P

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

XD I didnt pick it out my dad profession is computers and everything comperter related so he picked it out for me :P
lol, my dad's into computers and engineering too. He used to hack for the military xD I guess it's okay. They're really simple.

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
VintageJunkie
VintageJunkie
StarStarStarStar
Haha Big Grin We have something in common! I didnt need anything special he asked me if I wantted to game on it but I dont so thats why he got me a simple one^-^ I think desktops are better for gaming then a laptop would be hehe

Any good horror games?

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"VintageJunkie" wrote:

Haha Big Grin We have something in common! I didnt need anything special he asked me if I wantted to game on it but I dont so thats why he got me a simple one^-^ I think desktops are better for gaming then a laptop would be hehe
I'd rather game on my laptop. Desktops are... eh, messy. But I'm just weird xD I guess we do have something in common.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos