Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
Ok so i rented it and loved it smile

Baka-Idiotas


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.

Baka-Idiotas


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1076

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................

:^)


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................
if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid

Baka-Idiotas


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1076

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................
if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid
dude i've played call of duty before dont mess around w/ me

:^)


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................
if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid
dude i've played call of duty before dont mess around w/ me
and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?

Baka-Idiotas


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1076

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................
if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid
dude i've played call of duty before dont mess around w/ me
and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?
kid ur not even trying u know the pain u could be getting urself into white boy

:^)


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................
if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid
dude i've played call of duty before dont mess around w/ me
i have never known a liberal to be able to hurt someone who actualy works for there living (or who actualy knows combat) why was that a threat? im a girl btw, and are you sure your not the kid? Its says your 14, yet you claim to be in college so what is it cuz your clearly not in college. (on your signature) so what are you 14 or are you a pedo on a kids sight? trouble pffft your the one who could be not me I actually follow rules on this. and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?
kid ur not even trying u know the pain u could be getting urself into white boy

Baka-Idiotas


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1076
ok im gonma leve before some;one gets hurt

:^)


Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
be my guest.

Baka-Idiotas


← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

latest videos