Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
Ok so i rented it and loved it smile

Baka-Idiotas

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.

Baka-Idiotas

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

this game was bad. stupid un fun game if u buy this and like it ur a actual idiot. looser
pffft fail. what are you a trole? or whatever they are? and just cuz someone likes something you dont dosent make them any less inteligent than you. grow up kid.
ummmmmm okay??? what ever man.....................

:^)

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid

Baka-Idiotas

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

if you cant comprehend what you said befor and the respance i gave you after thats just...oi and no not whatever leave people alone kid
dude i've played call of duty before dont mess around w/ me

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?

Baka-Idiotas

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?
kid ur not even trying u know the pain u could be getting urself into white boy

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

i have never known a liberal to be able to hurt someone who actualy works for there living (or who actualy knows combat) why was that a threat? im a girl btw, and are you sure your not the kid? Its says your 14, yet you claim to be in college so what is it cuz your clearly not in college. (on your signature) so what are you 14 or are you a pedo on a kids sight? trouble pffft your the one who could be not me I actually follow rules on this. and ive handled real guns whats your point kid?
kid ur not even trying u know the pain u could be getting urself into white boy

Baka-Idiotas

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
ok im gonma leve before some;one gets hurt

Resident Evil 6

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
be my guest.

Baka-Idiotas

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos