Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

minecraft

Posted By:
joeycoolkid
joeycoolkid
Star
minecraft is my favoite online game. it is also for xbox 360. it is a hole world made of blocks. you can build fight monsters.you can donload things called mods that add stufff in you game.you can vist villages. you can vist the nether its a world with lava. the you can mine and find coal,gold ,iron, and diamond. diamond is the strongest. you can craft tools like a pickaxe to mine, a sword to fight, an axe to cut trees, a shovle to get dirt,gravle,and sand. you start with wood tools then you use the pickaxe to get stone.then you get stone tools and get iron. you use the iron to get gold. to get diamond you use gold or iron. the mobs in the real world are creepers,zombies,witches,endermen spiders secloten and spider jockey

Joey

minecraft

Posted By:
Loudclaw
Loudclaw
StarStar
Actually it's Iron or Diamond to get Diamond. Gold only cuts down what Wood can, but SUPER fast. I JUST tested it.

minecraft

Posted By:
sydneysparklez
sydneysparklez
Star
     MineCraft is a very fun game made by the company MOJANG Studios, played online or via Xbox 360. It is for creative and adventurous players alike. To play MineCraft, you must purchase it and must have internet connection, which makes it unavailable to some players.
      Other than that it is a rather enjoyable video game. With it's creative and adventurous approach, it has attracted many gamer across the world.

~Sydney~

minecraft

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
O HAI DERE CREEPER, ### 4 MAI DIAMOND SWORD?
WEL U NO GUNNA GET IT!
#######

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

latest videos