Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join please...?

~~~Dreamer
awww

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Example post please. OuO
And I love your siggy. x3

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessica Grace
Personality: Jess doesn't exactly trust other people. The only people she does really trust are her friends, who she would do anything for and expects most of them to do the same for her. Holds grudges for an extremely long time. Can be active., but usually prefers to just laze around playing video games or listening to music. Highly protective of her friends, if she thinks she heard you say one bad thing about any of them she will not be kind. She can get annoyed over little things, but will usually forgive her friends. Despite her laziness, she is pretty fit, and could probably do sports if she wanted to. Very smart, and prizes brains over brawn, but she has a tendency to get into fights because she prefers to fight it out rather than talk it out if you get her mad. If you're one of her friends, though, she's actually pretty nice, although a bit sarcastic at times and can be a bit rude.
Appearance: RP..... Uhhhhh..... Never mind. I know it's not exactly anime...
Style: Jess tends to wear darker clothing, the pallet mostly including dark blue, purple, black, grey, and silver. She'll usually wear a silver or grey tank underneath a black jacket, with dark skinny jeans and black combat boots. Everything she wears is form fitting but still easy to move around in. Very rarely uses accessories or makeup, outside of a silver charm bracelet with seven charms and black fin.ger.less gloves.
Are you a killer?: no
Other: Usually goes by Jessie or Jess. Semi-fluent in Japanese, but doesnt usually speak it. She wouldn't have hurt Claire, and is planning to destroy whoever killed her. Her mom died when she was little, so she grew up with her dad. Was bullied a lot when she was younger, leading to her trust issues. Loves music, video games, anime, and manga.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I seriously spent half an hour on that form... Technically closer to an hour, but I'm not including all the times my Internet decided to freak out and erase everything....................... Wow, I really miss your roleplays, I have an obsession with making really long forms for them. XD

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
xD I tend to obsess over making really long forms sometimes. :3

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Name: Equinox Trent Jones aka Eeki
Personality: Equinox is strong-willed, stubborn, and very opinionated. He is outspoken and a leader. Eeki is thought to be somewhat bossy and stand-offish, but that's just who he is. He is also a man of action, not words. Equinox is also thought to be overly confident in himself, in looks and personality, but he just puts up a good front to hide his insecurities (being so thin, pale, tall, and not the smartest in the world-- which he'd like to be.) He doesn't admit to ever being in love, although he's had many girlfriends.
Appearance: Equinox has a very masculine face, with piercing ice berg blue and green eyes, with very long eyelashes, and somewhat thick brown eyebrows. Eeki's lips are somewhat thin, and are a slight rose color. His skin is almost the color of ivory, but with a slight pink tint. Eeki's obviously dyed hair is stop sign red, which he keeps long, straight, and miraculously out of his eyes. He has his septum pierced, along with his left eyebrow. Equinox towers at 6'7" and has an overactive metabolism, so he's very skinny.
Style:  Equinox wears mostly faded, very worn jeans, and t-shirts. He'll also wear a thick grey jacket--depending on the weather.
Are you a killer?:No ma'am. smile
Other: Equinox hasn't had the easy street in his life, dysfunctional family, but he's made the best of it. He never had really any support in his life, so his ultimate goal is to prove something of himself. Music is Eekie's savior because it's all he's ever had. Equinox has played guitar as long as he can remember, he also plays the bass. He's big into metal and indie rock. Eeki won't admit it, but he loves cute or fluffy things--such as baby animals or babies

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join please? I may make my form tomorrow but the name is going to be Esperanza,

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Example post please? You can just copy and paste an older post from another RP if you'd like. ^^

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Her eyes brimming with tears, Maia stormed away, leaving leaves and dust flying in her path. How did he know, what did he know? She wiped her eyes roughly and sniffed a little. Everyone suspected her, but how could it be? Sure, she may have done things in the past to cause some mishaps but it wasn't enough for them to accuse her of doing something so terrible!!! 

Maia stared at her feet walking slowly reminding herself that her friends could have killed Claire. She half didn't believe herself because she was loyal and would not accept her friends would do such a thing. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Bloody Friendship ~ATJ~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
You may join. :3

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do you think that kids should be able to v...

How Long Were You On KW Today?

Doesn't everyone deserve a education?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?