Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes let's start (: )

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
)Yeah lets)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
.BeHappy.
.BeHappy.
StarStar
Name: Rosiline ( Rosie)
Grade: Sophmore
Looks:
Personality: Rosie is a very caring, kind, and lovable person. She's a very bright girl who loves helping people. She's very ### ## first, and doesn't judge anyone. She's very peppy, and upbeat, she never fails at making anyone smile. Rosie's life isn't all perfect as it is, she doesn't like talking about her past. She still stives to keep going to help those in need.
Addiction: Rosie is a volunteer for the support group.
Other: She volunteers at a soup kitchen, nursing home, and hospitals when she can. She loves History class, and is scared of thunder and bugs.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackie woke up, cursing at her alarm clock, annoyed. She pulled back her covers and swungs her legs out of her bed very lazily. She snuck out of her house to go hang out with a few of her friends the night before and drank a little to much ######## the rest she doesn't remember. She looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom and notice she had bloodshoot eyes. What really happened the night before? She ran the hot water and took a quick shower before getting ready. She changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a purple t-shirt with the name of her favorite band as the logol and did her hair and makeup. She never put on to much makeup, unlike some of the girl in her school to which, in her opinion, would make them look like a troll. She slipped into her shoes and graded her bag and car keys. She walked down the stairs and graded a apple before getting into her car and heading to school.

Jeremy woke up and directly got out of his bed. He took a quick shower and changed into a new pair ## #######. He fixed his hair but with not much effort. He climebed out the stairs of his house and graded his bag and ate breakfast. He put the dishs in the sink kissed his mom goodbye since his father had to work early. He closed the door behind him and started walking towards his Nova's house. They have been best friends since they were kids back in elementary and it was like a routine to walk with Nova to school but he didn't mind.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked at her clock and moand she really didnt want to get up. But she rolled over wrapping herself in her blanket and went into the kitchen no was up so she made her self some cerale she sat in peace eating. The sun shone in and she clossed the blindes she wasnt really a morming person and hated the sun in the moring it was always to bright. After eating she took her shower and went back to lay in bed.
just a few more minutes she thought.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
.BeHappy.
.BeHappy.
StarStar
Rosie woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, she jumped up out of bed with a bright smile. She skipped her way to her bathroom to try and prepare herself for the long day ahead. She brushed her bright blonde curly hair and sighed. As she changed into a pair of faded skinny jeans, brown boots, and a brown leather jacket she quickly grabbed her backpack, and began to run to school.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Her alarm went off again and she combed her hair and waited til her mom would come bursting down the staris yelling they were late when really she was late. She ####### the radio that always made her mom realise the time.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana woke up with a huge headache. She rubbed her temples and walked to the restroom. "Woah" She said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She went out to a party and had some drinks but she didn't think it got so bad, or so that's what she remembered. She washed her face and put on makeup to cover up the after math of last night. She got dressed and brushed out her hair. She looked down at her stomach as she got ready. "Ugh." She shrugged, She hated her body more than anything. She walked to the kitchen where her mom was making food. "I'm making pancakes" Her mom told her. Ariana smiled. 'No thanks, If I don't leave now, I'll be late , so I'll just get something at school." Ariana never ate or else she felt guilty. She got her bag and walked out the house, and walked her way to school.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"IM LEAVING"she shouted upstairs she was going to be late so she walked outside and started her 1 block trip to school. She put in her headphones and blasted the music as she hummed the song.

The Addiction Group

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?)
Name: Jasmine Laylon
Grade: 12th
Looks: (Will post, approving.)
Personality: Dark, and sullen, rarely smiles. Laughs at very few things.
Addiction: Self-harm.
Other: N/A

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

the real world

What browser do you use?

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

latest videos