Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928
this is for bleach users i remade the 13 court guard squads for you to fill in im head captain ichiro koyaboshi my zanpakto is maintain your composure Del dios infernios it turns into a all jet black scythe and it allows me to give my opponent nightmares and i can slide through solid objects Bankai - show them true terror shikeroma it lets me control the elements my hollowfication state is when i say sorrow my soul energy rains from the sky and my mask has two rain drops on the eyes

tell me your zanpakto s name and yours and your bankaiand if u can become hollowified

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003
Name:nana zanpocto:hinico Banci:yes looks: has long white hair, likes to hang around guys, very sweet

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

Name:nana zanpocto:hinico Banci:yes looks: has long white hair, likes to hang around guys, very sweet


your rank is 1st squad captain  tell me your zanpakto abilities 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

Name:nana zanpocto:hinico Banci:yes looks: has long white hair, likes to hang around guys, very sweet

your rank is 1st squad captain  tell me your zanpakto abilities 
Hinico can take away sences and slowly suffocate a person

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

Name:nana zanpocto:hinico Banci:yes looks: has long white hair, likes to hang around guys, very sweet

your rank is 1st squad captain  tell me your zanpakto abilities  Hinico can take away sences and slowly suffocate a person



boss wewlcome captain nana

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003
I bow very nice to meat you

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I bow very nice to meat you
can u become hollowfied

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I bow very nice to meat you can u become hollowfied
Yes I can

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 928

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I bow very nice to meat you can u become hollowfied Yes I can

describe your hollowfied 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-


bleach roleplaying

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"kid future" wrote:

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I bow very nice to meat you can u become hollowfied Yes I can
describe your hollowfied 
It's very under control

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate the signature above you!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D