Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

City Hunter ((Open RP! ATJ~))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

You roam the streets, your face calm, and your appearence like any normal person's. You head towards your home. As you walk into your home you go immediately to your office and look up information about the person you hate the most in this world. The person who you want to get revenge on. You search rapidly, using your skills to put piece by piece together. You must find this person, so you can take your revenge, once and for all.

Each person has their own unique ways of hunting. Some hack, some manipulate, some are incredibally intelligent, and some are just so filled with hate that you manage to scrape together information about the person you most want to get revenge on in this life. You don't know this person but you try to find out who it is because you know they're out there holding a dark secret inside their heart.

Rules: (There are not that many so don't freak out)
1. Please, at least TRY to use proper spelling and grammar. It does NOT have to be perfect, i just don't want, pweoPlle Tialking ike, thishhh.
2. Please use " when your character is speaking and use () when you are speaking out of character
3. No godmodding (controlling other peoples character)
4. Yaoi is allowed ((I love yaoi xP))
5. Romance is allowed, but don't get, like, EXTREMELY graphic
6.Your character may die but there should be a good reason
7. HAVE FUN! :3

Character Form;

Name:

Personality:

Skill:

Short bio: (Optional)

Looks: (Anime pics, real pics, or very descriptive description)

Why you want revenge on this person: #######, humiliation, etc.)

Weapon: (2 maximum. You can switch weapons if you'd like but you have to tell in your post that you switched them and how)

Other:

*It would be much appreciated but not required if you could make a girl and a boy. I will close the RP as soon as i think enough people have joined. Also, i am not good at helping people jump in xP Sorry!

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Lee Basing Chang ((Lee))

Personality: When Sam was around 16, he was a witty, daring, kindhearted person. But now, Sam is a bit of a jerk, set on revenge, intellegent in many ways, witty, and very stubborn.

Skill(s) : ((Computers)) Hacking, spying, masking his identity.

Short bio: He never knew that his real father had died when he was a baby and he had been taken from his mother for reasons unexplained, to live with his father's best friend. He was told his mother was dead, and that his dad's best friend was his real father all of his life. Wyung Ching San wanted to get revenge on the man who had killed Sam's father and 19 other men that were on the same side as the man who killed them. When Sam found out, he was told to have a new identity, and was given millions and millions of dollars, becoming a rich millionaire with a fancy house. He used to be know as Samuel Ching Aide, but he had to change his name to get the revenge he seeked.

Looks:  

Why you want revenge on this person: Because this person killed his real father, and injured his foster father as well as killed 19 other men.

Weapon: Pistol, knife/dagger

Other: He is skilled in martial arts. ((But not as good as Kim and some other people))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kim Nana

Personality: Kind, helping, extremely stubborn, brave, determined,

Skill: Martial arts ((Very, very skilled)) and finding out information.

Short bio: Kim's mother and father had gotten into a car accident on the way to driving to her graduation ceremony when she was 16 years old, killing her mother and putting her father in a vegitative state. Her father has been in a coma for more than 2 years now and she struggled with money and is very scared of losing her very cheap apartment as well as services from the hospital in order to help her father. When someone helps her she is determined to be in debt to ########## she pays them back in full.

Looks: Will get

Why you want revenge on this person: Because the man that caused the accident killed her mother and put her father in this state.

Weapon: Martial Arts(( She doesn't usually carry a weapon since she's so skilled in martial arts)) 

Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Character Form;

Name: Charlotte Grehir

Personality: Sassy, Intelliegnt, Brave, and Determined

Skill: Computers. She can hack into any computer system she'd like. She's also good with a little martial arts.

Short bio: (Optional) IDK

Looks: (Anime pics, real pics, or very descriptive description) Dark brown hair, scattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose, green eyes, tall, slim, a small tattoo of a heart on her ankle.

Why you want revenge on this person: #######, humiliation, etc.) He burned down her house when she was ten, killing everyone inside and spreading to her best friends, killing them.

Weapon: (2 maximum. You can switch weapons if you'd like but you have to tell in your post that you switched them and how) Gun

Other: Not that I can think of

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Emma Frost
Personality: Emma is more at home lounging on the couch working from her computer, but that doesn't mean she spends her life behind a screen. She's actually pretty athletic. Smart. Can be a bit cold, but warms up to people once you earn her trust. However, her trust is hard to earn and easy to break, and she holds grudges for very, very long times.
Skill: computers and tech.
Short Bio: Emma grew up with her twin sister, Lily, and her mom. Although both girls were good at both athletics and tech, Emma mostly focused on tech while Lily stuck with athletics. Lily was killed about four years ago, her mom is currently in the hospital from a car accident.
Looks: RP..... Uhhhhh..... Never mind.
Why you want revenge: the person killed her sister, as well as putting her best friend in the hospital.
Weapon: laptop, knife.
Other:

Name: Jack Chase
Personality: Jack is smart, an excellent liar, and tricky. He's never really been a trustworthy person, as he has always been a liar and cheater. However, behind his carefree attitude is a serious mind, and he doesn't always try to manipulate people. He's a genuinely kind person, but he can be cruel.
Skill: manipulation
short bio: he doesn't share it.
Looks: rp 49
Why you want revenge: he himself was put into the hospital with a coma fr several weeks due to this person. 
Weapon: pistol
Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure! You all may join xP))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(When can we start? Sorry, excited."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Eh i gtg soon but i'll for sure start it tommorrow xP Kay?))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome! Okay! smile I was just curious, if you want to wait. I'm not trying to rush you. )

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Haha i know. And maybe could you invite some people to join? That would be awesome xP))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! I'll try!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry

The Banning Game