Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Westbourough Acadamy for the Gifted{Experienced Rp'ers Please}[Open ATJ]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: Its been a LONG time since I've seens a spy rp in the boards.. so, here goes nothing! -Storm

Plot:
Westbourough was founded by Madison Westbourough, and since then has blossomed into the Acadamy it is today.. There are many rumors of what actually goes on at the academy, some of them are true, Like the fact that
1. Its a school for Spies
2. You have to be the Best of the Best to get in
and
3. The Legacies rule the school

This is a school, as any other so there are school rules. {Of course the rules are meant to be broken}
- No PDA (Public Display of Affection)
-No hacking into the school Datavase
-Girls will not be allowed in the boys dorm building and vice versa, the only exceptions are during the time between the end of classes and ‘Lights Out’

-There will be no fighting, horseplay or other form of rough housing; this will result in PERMINANT expulsion

-Show the proper respect to those around you, this includes teachers and other students that attend the academy.

-If you have any issues with roommates, or other dorm members, you are to report them to the main office building instead of trying to handle the situation yourself

RP Rules:
-No Mary Sues
-You MUST ask to join
-Anime and real pictures are accepted, and I even accept a description but it MUST be detailed
-Use “these” when your charrie is speaking and (these) when out of character
-If you read this put the word ‘Midnight’ in you form.
-Please, don’t try and be the center of attention, if you feel you charrie has been ignored, please inform me through comment, ONLY AFTER you’ve tried to have your charrie talk to someone
-If I say you can’t join, just leave, not whining...But you may, if you prefer, try and redo your form... Only 2 redos! If I say you can't join, don't feel bad...Stormie still loves you!
-This is a KIDS site, romance IS allowed, but..if you must, skip over the things you KNOW will cause issues..
-I do preder you to rp in 3rd ########### Billy wne to the store), but I will accept 1st person if the charrie's name is mentioned in the post..(Ex Billy: I went to thestore)

-Most of all HAVE FUN!!!

More Explination in the next post!!!!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Legacies - You come from a line, large or small, of people who have attended the academy. They are the version of the school populars( I will only accept 2 guys and 2 girls MAX for this spot, Unincluding me)
Guys: Drake & open
Girls: Victoria & Open
Leader person of the Legacies:
Thalia{ME}
Okay, now to the important part..

-The campus for the academy is HUGE, there are two dorm buildings, Boys (50-100), and girls (1-49)
-A max of 2 poeple per dorm
-There IS a school uniform, but its only nessicary during class hours. The uniform is a Navy blue sweater, and Kaki pants, (Kaki shirts/navy blue dresses for girls) They have the school Logo on the right shoulder

Classes!!

Everyone has these:
Math - Decoding of many basic and complex codes.
Language arts: Learning of different languages, including French, German, and many others, this is a rigorus and quick moving class
Social Studies - Understanding of the geographic placement of the countries, and their secrets
Writing - Forgery practice, learning to also change your entire writing style
Drama - You learn the basics in changin you're enitre personality for in depth spying. You becom a different person everyday
Keyboarding - Basic and complex computer hacking skills
Phys. Ed - Combat Skills, Simple to complex

Lemme know If yall think of more, and if you have any questions let me know.. Also I will put the form in the next post....

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Dorm Hurt1-49 girls, 50-100 guys)
Legacy?: (If a legacy how far back?)
Bio(optional):
what you hope to succed in as a spy(optional): {Looks at the class list for this}
Passcode:
Other:

13.Monica ##### Chyna/Tyler (didn't know which name to put)
15. Rose & Hunta
31. Kat
47. Thalia & Skyler
49. Piper

Guys: {fifty through onehundred}
5.2. Jonathan & Shad
90. Eric
95. Ray J & Koko
99. Drake, Jason

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hunta Grounge (Some call her Hunter)
Looks:
Personality: Hunta is the scary, sneaky, sly type. She is small and likes to sneak around and get what she wants. She’s not mean but she can have a bad first impression on people. Hunta is friendly and able to listen to problems of others and help them out, but she has a very short attention span. She has amazing speed and a great memory. She is always trying to be someone she’s not, disguising herself and trying to forge different things. She never leaves anywhere without a disguise.
Dorm: 15
Legacy: None
Bio: Hunta lived with a big family. Seven brothers and sisters, along with her two parents and her grandpa. She hated living with so many people. So, when she found the flyer for the Westbourough Academy for the Gifted, she sent in an application. She was thrilled when she got let in, and snuck away from her family to the school.
What you hope to succeed in as a spy:  Language Arts, Drama, and Writing (Considering her bio)
Passcode: Midnight
Other: N/A

Name: Kotaiko Griffin (Nicknamed Koko)
Looks: Chad Stoned
Personality: Koko is the one who is always smirking. He plays tricks and pulls pranks on everyone. He likes to scare people and make them uncomfortable. Koko is noticed by almost everyone in school for his randomness and crazy outbursts. Yet, through at of his oddness he is a really nice and cool guy. His motto is: Don’t judge a book by its cover. In the world of spies he is the one you go to, to crack a code, get information, or hack a computer.
Dorm: 95
Legacy: None
Bio: Kotaiko lives with his abusive stepfather. His whole life he’s learned how to sneak around out of his stepfather’s glance or hide away. He needed to get away. One day on a bus he heard someone talking about Westbourough Academy for the Gifted. Wondering what it was he went to the library and looked it up online. As soon as he could he sent in an application and then left his stepfather for freedom into the world of spies.
What you hope to succeed in as a spy:  Math, Social Studies, and Keyboarding.
Passcode: Midnight
Other: N/A

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you!

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Monica Florence

Looks:

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Laid back, Fun, Adventurous, Has a sense of humor, Peaceful until made upset, Smart, Flirty, Open-minded, Natural actress, Cool, Very Popular with boys

Legacy: Nope

Bio: She was put into this school as a tradition her whole family attended this school and now she is she is excepted to be perfect like her parents and ancestors but even though she lives up to the image she likes to be bad sometimes

Hope to succeed in: She hopes to succeed in language arts and Drama

Other: She loves to tease people when people get mad at her she gets made because they can't take a joke     

Dorm: 13

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would you mind if I joined? I read the Rules and such you said to post "midnight" if we read them)

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"starstar4" wrote:

(Would you mind if I joined? I read the Rules and such you said to post "midnight" if we read them)

Post your form please, I'm actually about to get off. But I will look at it ASAP tomorrow! smile

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay thank you!) smile (Editing)
Name: Phantom Rose (Rose)
Looks: un mundo oscuro
Legacy: none
Dorm: 150
Bio: Rose parents passed when she was young and she lived with her grandparents until she was 13 then they passed as well.
What she wants to accomplish: She would like to be skilled in everything if possible.
Personality: Rose is shy but very sweet when a person gets to know her. She will stand up to someone if her friends are involved and only if there is ABSOLUTELY no way to prevent it. She can also be quick tempered at times.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
No no, guys, the legacies aren't the friendly ones.. their like the snobby people.. Having your charrie nice, AND be a legacy is pretty contradictary..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos