Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay rolled his eyes "Oh, now the princess wants to help? Maybe i need to break a leg to get you to bring me something to drink next time" He spat, slamming the bottle on the counter. He stomped to the door, ignoring the agonizing pain flooding through his arm as he opened the door and left, slamming the door behind him.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn flinched when he slammed the door and she fell on the couch and put her head in her hands "Quinn ### ##### every person that comes in your life you hurt and push away" she said to herself letting a tear run down her cheek. She ran her hand through her hair and whipped her cheeks pulling out a cig and lighting it.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked down the street in a huff. When he had cooled his head and calmed down, he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. Maybe he had been a little harsh on her....After all, it wasn't her fault he got hurt the way he did. He sighed again.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn got up putting the cig in her mouth and went to the fridge finding a ####. She smiled "Great i can drink my problems away" she said grabbing it and opening it going outside in the back and sitting on the step looking up at the stars

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed and walked down the street. When it started getting dark, he turned and began walking back. Maybe he should apologize.....he had been a little tough on her. He continued walking down the street towards the house.

Why, you may ask?

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sighed and got up throwing the empty bottel she turned after hearing it break in the distance she walked in breathing in the cig then grabbed her bag throwing food into it and then went up stairs throwing extra cloths that she knew would fit her into it also. she then walked back down stairs grabbing some books then back to the kitchen stuffing some more food into it

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed, stopping at the front door of the house for a moment. He then opened it and his eyes fell on Quinn stuffing food and other objects into a bag. "Quinn i'm........" He sighed, staring at the bag "Sorry" He mumbled. "I was a jerk. It isn't your fault i got hurt....." He added, trailing off.

Why, you may ask?

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn came out of the kitchen with her backpack on her shoulders and throwing her hair up "No need to apollogize i'll be out of your hair in a few minutes here" she said not looking at him as she started pass him heading for the door

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay reached out and grabbed her arm with his good hand "Please....no it isn't like that. Please stay i....." He sighed, looking away from her and letting go of her arm.

Why, you may ask?

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Her eyes softened "I left more gauz and meds on the counter and left some food and water" she said softly "Um thanks for the help but i have to go" Your doing it again Quinn your pushing him away you know you cant survive on your own she thought to herself as she headed for the door her hand was on the knob as she stopped for a minute

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos