Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, guys, family came up. and now to make my debut!)

Tarin opened his eyes, taking a deep breath. "A new day, another chance to live!" he said with a small chuckle. he put on a blue T-shirt, orange fighting Gi, an blue cloth belt tied in a knot, and blue wristbands. "Oh, oops...almost forgot." He mumbled he quickly put on a crimson bandana. "There, finished!" he said with a slight smile. He slipped on a sheath and walked of his house.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((May i join?))
Name: Jay Romes

Age (16 and up): 17

looks: Will get

Weapons ( no more than two): a belt of daggers

Personality: Jay is very stubborn and short tempered. But he is also very calm in perilous situations. He is determined and strong willed, but he would rather die than to admit he was wrong in any way. He is bossy but helpful. Very independant.

Bio (optional): His parents and little sister were killed by the creatures, so he was left alone to fend for himself. He escaped with a long scar across his back and his arm.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam had been hidding away when she saw the car lights
"perfect" she thought aloud she stood up and slowly walked to where the people couldnt see her and she watched.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn rolled her eyes and pulled Gave into the car "Boy get it fat butt in this car now" she said then sped off hitting some of those things

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam watched the  car spped away she jumped baack not wanting to get hit when she walked after it.
"we can do it alright dont dout yourself we can do it" she talked to her self.

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
gunman98
gunman98
StarStarStar
(sorry guys.###################### got me a little busy, but I'm going to try to stay on again. crazehgurl12 you're in.  I hope everybody is still interested. Wink
     "Ok we're safe.  Hey hang on.... We just passed somebody."

In a normal world, the logical thing to do would be to stop and help, but in this world it's too dangerous and you can't trust anybody. 

"Umm.... so where I would headed Quinn?  Do you have any ideas at all?"

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?
Name: Kuroneko  
Age (16 and up): 16
looks:
Weapons ( no more than two): A Katana that gets sharper than any blade known to mankind when blood is inserted in the middle of the blade. And a stolen semi automatic machine gun.
Personality:
Bio (optional):Under the care of her adoptive family, Kuroneko has been living the life of an anemic amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoolgirl. However, her happy life is shattered when she is attacked by an Adrakyl , learning that she can defeat them . Armed with her great grandfathers katana, Kuroneko embarks on a lone journey , to rid the world of the Adrakyl threat and rediscover her identity. The course of the journey reveals the background history of the Adrakyls and Kuroneko's very deep past, which extends into the mid-19th century.

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin walked through the place. "Let's see...I'm running low on water, so, always that. Food..I think I have enough for another week." The thought aloud. He saw a car coming down the street. He simply moved.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sped past Tarin but then quickly stepped on the break "That was Tarin" Quinn said looking at Gabe then put the car into reverse and started driving backwards and stopped by Tarin "Well well who do we have here?" Quinn said with a sly smile

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Apocalypse (Rp-ATJ)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam watched as they talked
"well its now or never" she slowly walked out of the shoadows where they could see her but she didnt move from where she was.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos