Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

High school love :P

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star closes her locker and hurries to her first period. She sits in a desk next to ant. She looks around and notices Cosette sitting by the window. Dang it! She thought to herself. I wish I saw her before I sat here...

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Alex walked into the office and got his schedule. He then walked to his locker, seeing that Star had the locker to the left of his. He opened his locker and placed his books inside.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star quickly switches desks and sits at the one in the back of the room farther away from Cosette. She seems mad and upset, star thought to herself. I better just leave her alone...

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Mark walked into the office and grabbed his schedule and without going to his locker, he hurried to his first period knowing he had a short time before the bell rang.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Cosette notices that Star switched desks so that she was not close to her. A tear ran down her face as she continued to look out the window. Now not only were her parents punishing her for everything, but her friends wouldn't even talk to her.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Anthony sighed in relief as the girl left. He had nothing against her; he'd even admit she was pretty. But it was the first day, and he wanted some guy friends.

Shion shuffled her feet under the desk, frowning and looking down to the left at the empty seat next to her. She was more than used to seeing that.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Alex quickly hurried off to homeroom not wanting to be late on his first day back. He glanced around the room and noticed that he knew next to no one in the class. This is going to be a long year he thought to himself.

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Star sighs and looks at Cosette. I need to talk to her...she thought. She quickly changed desks again and set right next to Cosette. Cosette, she said. We need to talk. I need to know what's wrong.

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Mark walked in the room, looking for a desk, and found one next to ant. He sat in it, looking around he mumbled to himself, this year isn't starting out to great....

smilekatiesmile

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Cosette looks a Star in suprise. She quickly tries to wipe her face and her sleeve slips down showing the edge of a large bruise. She quickly puts her arm down and hides it under the desk. "It's nothing" She quickly tells Star, knowing that she will not take Cosette's excuses.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Anybody out there? o.O

The forum for crazy people :P

I feel bad about myself

latest videos