Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A Darker World

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
It had been just another night. You went to bed, thinking about the latest gossip, your grades, whatever. But when you woke up in the morning, everything had changed.
Soldiers marched the streets. Bombs dropped periodically. You saw people getting shot. Your family ran up to your room scared, and you ran.
The soldiers saw you and gave chase. You heard gunshots, screams. But you never turned back until you reached the woods. You might now be an orphan, you may have lost your siblings, your best friend. The world you have known your whole life is lost.

You once lived in Seattle, Washington. But that time is over. You're now on the run from the soldiers that came to take over the United States. Will you fight back?

(somewhat based off of Red Dawn)

Rules:

-no fighting OOC
-romance allowed, just don't take it too far. Please.
-don't go too in detail with any death or injury.
-no god modding. This includes Mary Sues, perfect characters, etc.
-please use proper spelling and grammar.
-all posts need to be at least two sentences. I'm sorry about this, but it kinda annoys me when all your posts are like, "she ran fast." Please be a bit more descriptive. I understand you can get WB, but please try.
-if I'm offline, please don't go more than three pages. The only exception is if I tell you I'm going on a vacation of some sort.
-I am making a book with the same plot, but if I do any copying of characters, I'll be taking only the names.

Form:

Name:
Supplies: (meaning the supplies you have at the beginning)
Clothes: (once again, what you have at the beginning)
Skills:
Did you lose any family and friends?:
Are you okay with your character being made into a character in my book?: (I don't mind if you say no.)
Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

A Darker World

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List:
Lily Jacobs - samanthapandaw
Alyssa Mayberry - Katgirl101
Amarra Rivers - Stryder
Raenondeon "Rae" - Storm1232

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

A Darker World

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lily Jacobs
Appearance: Lily has light brown wavy hair cut off at the shoulder which she always has tied back into a low ponytail. She has largish blue-hazel eyes. Fair skin with freckles across the bridge of her nose. Shorter than average and thin, but fit. Usually has dark circles under her eyes, from lack of sleep, but still kinda pretty in girl next door way.
Supplies: She has four spare sweatshirts (they're oversized so they can fit more than just her), two blankets, and a bunch of stuff like crackers and other snacks that don't go bad, along with a waterproof flashlight and some spare batteries. Also had three bottles of water.
Clothes: her music note "here comes treble" pj's, and a warm hoodie, along with her sneakers.
Skills: She's somewhat good with tech.
Did you lose any family or friends?: both of her parents were shot, and Carter was change when he helped her escape. She has nobody.
Can they be a character in my book?: well, since this is my book, she will be in it. But she probably won't be the same in the book, since the only thing that's the same is the beginning.
Other: the reason she has all those supplies is because her brother was overprotective and made sure she was always ready in case of an emergency. She was always annoyed by it, but now she's glad that he did. Doesn't want to kill anyone.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

A Darker World

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess i'll join!

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

A Darker World

Posted By:
Katgirl101_2346702 Lock
Katgirl101_2346702
StarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Mayberry
Appearance: Alyssa has shoulder length light brown hair with a few blond streaks. She has deep brown eyes and is 5'6 with a very muscular build.
Supplies: Alyssa has a bottle that is filled with water. She also has a backpack that has a little bit of food, a book, and a couple of notebooks.
Clothes She has on a pair of jeans, a tank top, and a sweatshirts over the top. She is wearing a pair of brown boots.
Skills: Alyssa has very good stamina so she can keep going for a long time. She is also good at making shelter.
Did you lose any family and  friends: Alyssa's dad died  when she was three. She then lost her mom and both of her sisters when the soldiers came.
Book: Yes
Other: Alyssa is trying very hard to not to show the pain she is going through from the loss of her family. 

A Darker World

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

I guess i'll join!

awesome, I just need a form from you.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

A Darker World

Posted By:
Stryder
Stryder
Star
Name: Amarra Rivers 
Appearance: Amarra has light, slightly wavy chestnut hair reaching halfway down her back. She has a few pieces of hair framing her face nicely. Her blue-and-grey eyes seem dark, and stormy most of the time. She has fair skin, but she usually tans to a olive shade. She's about 5'8'', and on the skinny side. At first look, she's pretty scrawny, but a closer look shows her muscle strength. 
Supplies: (meaning the supplies you have at the beginning) She has a lightweight hiking backpack with two water bottles, an apple or two, along with other food items. Her brother's survival knife, a half-filled bottle of pain-killers, a box of matches, and a thick zipper jacket.
Clothes: (once again, what you have at the beginning) She wears a simple black v-neck shirt over a black tank-top. Along with dirty blue jeans, and her pair of lace-up boots. 
Skills: She's a fast runner and climber. Amarra has pretty good survival kills due to her father and brother. 
Did you lose any family and friends?: Her mother was killed, but her father and brother's death is unknown. 
Are you okay with your character being made into a character in my book?: (I don't mind if you say no.) It's fine. 
Other: Amarra was trained by her father at a young age, just as a thing to do for fun, but she has problems with restraining herself from helping others.

Jennifer Approves!

A Darker World

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might Storm be a part of this?

Name: Raenondeon *Rae*
Appearance: Coming
Supplies: (meaning the supplies you have at the beginning). N/A
Clothes: (once again, what you have at the beginning) old jeans \shirt, he's not wearing shoes
Skills: He used to go hunting with his dad, and his family were avid campers
Did you lose any family and friends?: Yes, all of his family and closest friends, there weren't many to begin with
Are you okay with your character being made into a character in my book?: (I don't mind if you say no.) Sure! why not.
Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

A Darker World

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Stryker and Storm, you can both join, judging as this is open. I was just too lazy to put open in the title. XD

if we have enough people on, we can start.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

A Darker World

Posted By:
Stryder
Stryder
Star
Okey-dokey. Do you want to start now, or wait for more people to join?

Jennifer Approves!

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Top 3 fav animals

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos