Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Valentine's Day (OPEN rp){{Always accepting}}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: I know, its still kinda early in the yar, heck.. The year just started, but, the next main holiday is Valentines day, so wy not? Hope you guys join!
Lets make this rp GREAT! -Storm(//-^)

Its over halfway through the school year, and you attend Winburg Highschool. You've got weeks until you have to worry about test and practices, but your trouble aren't over, because one question remains: Who are you going to the dance with? Thats right! the valentines Day dance, if you're able to find a great date for this dance, your entire highschool experience is garunteed to be set.. But, who will it be?

The rp starts a week before the dance

Rules:
- Of course keep things appropriate
- Grammer.. All I'm gonna say
- Don't 2 people go 5 pages rp'ing and not expect to have to explain whats happening
- Not everyone needs a date to the dance
- Plase rp in 3rd person, use "these" when character is talking italics when thinking, and (these whe OOC)
- Have fun!!!

Form: I'm not asking for age, but you CAN put it if you see fit

Name:
Looks:
Style:
Personality:
Clique: (Cheerleaders, Goths,Nerds, ETC.)
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay) :
Other

You can use my forms as reference:

Name: Aalyjiah aka *Alli*
Looks: Coming
Style: She's the girly, earth friendly type. She makes most of her clothes, but they look designer.
Personality: She doesn't like being told she's wrong, and LOVES to do anything that involves her friends, but if you're not her friend, you're not worth talking to
Clique: Cheerleader
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay) : She's actually Bi, but none of her friends know
Other: N/A

Name: Raenondeon *Rae*
Looks: Coming
Style: He loves reds and back, and other darker colors. He wears contacts, and not many know that in 5th grade he used to war glasses (epically nerdy ones), he has 2 pairs of contacts, red and Black
Personality: He's describes as a badboy, and he lives up to it. He just doesn't like rules, or people teling him what to do.
Clique: Badboys & troublemakers
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay): Straight
Other: He lives alone with his older sister. He's already legally emancipated, so not even his sister can tell him what to do. Both of his parents are dead.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh! This looks good! Of course I'll join, you just can't expect me to make a cheerleader/jock.

Name: Samantha Byrd (Call her Sam. Really.)
Looks: Sam has shoulder-length dirty blond hair. She has fair skin and is 5'5. She has green eyes with flecks of gold in them.
Style: Sam will never wear a skirt. EVER. If you haven't guessed, she's a tomboy, preferring converse, t-shirts, and jeans to short skirts, tight shirts, and high heels.
Personality: Sam is a trouble maker. Always loving a good prank and a good joke, she's dishing out either anytime. She's also athletic and a tomboy, if you haven't guessed.
Clique: Troublemakers
Orientation: Straight
Other: Has an older brother named Damien.

Name: Damien Byrd
Looks: Damien has light blond hair, a little long but not too long. He has light blue eyes, and is 6'0. His skin is only slightly tanned.
Style: Damien always wears a light orange or yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, and orange converse. He owns a shark tooth necklace that he loves, and sometimes wears it to school.
Personality: Damien is protective of his little sister, even though she doesn't need protection. He's a popular guy, but he prefers to be ignored rather than be in the limelight.
Clique: Popular (I can't really think of anything.
Other: Has a younger sister named Sam.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98
StarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Akaank
 Looks: different colored hair(meaning black,purple,blue,red, and a little pink) her eyes are a dark brown but she has eye contacts that change her eye color.
Style: buys her clothes online or at hot topic but she will make her own style ## #######.
Personality: She may be harsh some times when it comes to standing up for friends, but has a sweet side. If she knows some thing is not right or she doesn't like it she'll speak her mind about it.
Clique: Goth
 Other: She has two sisters and one brother they all live with there mom and dad in a mansion.

Name: Anthony (couldn't thing of a #### #####
Looks: Has cruelly hair that goes to his neck( it's a dark brown). His eyes are a light brown
 Style: Mostly dresses in a dress shirt with black jeans and covers.
Personality: Can be a little ### ## times but is very brave and sweet. he loves to make friends and hang out with them.
Clique: A cute sweet nerd
 Organization: Straight
 Other: n/a

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.
By: Skull Candy98

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[I probably don't have to ask, but I want to because it's polite lol. May I join?]

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

[I probably don't have to ask, but I want to because it's polite lol. May I join?]

No need to ask smile But thank you for being polite!

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
name: aj

style: is a bit of a rebel, but is down to earth
looks: long black hair that covers his eyes with red highlights. baby blue eyes. no peircings he doesnt want to look stupid. 
group: the gleeks and the punks.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

yay

Me! ^

I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY. IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! LOOK! ITS TAMATON!!!! ^

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Ooh! This looks good! Of course I'll join, you just can't expect me to make a cheerleader/jock.

Name: Samantha Byrd (Call her Sam. Really.)

Looks: Sam has shoulder-length dirty blond hair. She has fair skin and is 5'5. She has green eyes with flecks of gold in them.

Style: Sam will never wear a skirt. EVER. If you haven't guessed, she's a tomboy, preferring converse, t-shirts, and jeans to short skirts, tight shirts, and high heels.

Personality: Sam is a trouble maker. Always loving a good prank and a good joke, she's dishing out either anytime. She's also athletic and a tomboy, if you haven't guessed.

Clique: Troublemakers

Other: Has an older brother named Damien.

Name: Damien Byrd

Looks: Damien has light blond hair, a little long but not too long. He has light blue eyes, and is 6'0. His skin is only slightly tanned.

Style: Damien always wears a light orange or yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, and orange converse. He owns a shark tooth necklace that he loves, and sometimes wears it to school.

Personality: Damien is protective of his little sister, even though she doesn't need protection. He's a popular guy, but he prefers to be ignored rather than be in the limelight.

Clique: Popular (I can't really think of anything.

Other: Has a younger sister named Sam.

All good

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skull Candy98" wrote:

Name: Luna Akaank

Looks: different colored hair(meaning black,purple,blue,red, and a little pink) her eyes are a dark brown but she has eye contacts that change her eye color.

Style: buys her clothes online or at hot topic but she will make her own style ## #######.

Personality: She may be harsh some times when it comes to standing up for friends, but has a sweet side. If she knows some thing is not right or she doesn't like it she'll speak her mind about it.

Clique: Goth

Other: She has two sisters and one brother they all live with there mom and dad in a mansion.

Name: Anthony (couldn't thing of a #### #####

Looks: Has cruelly hair that goes to his neck( it's a dark brown). His eyes are a light brown

Style: Mostly dresses in a dress shirt with black jeans and covers.

Personality: Can be a little ### ## times but is very brave and sweet. he loves to make friends and hang out with them.

Clique: A cute sweet nerd

Organization: Straight

############ ###

smile

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
oh, im straight, and i roll with the troublemakers.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

yay

Me! ^

I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY. IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! LOOK! ITS TAMATON!!!! ^

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"peppypepsi" wrote:

name: aj

style: is a bit of a rebel, but is down to earth

looks: long black hair that covers his eyes with red highlights. baby blue eyes. no peircings he doesnt want to look stupid. 

group: the gleeks and the punks.

I have a form for you to use in the first post.. there some things you're missing

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles

Do You Like Kristen Stewart?