×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Valentine's Day (OPEN rp){{Always accepting}}

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Note from Storm: I know, its still kinda early in the yar, heck.. The year just started, but, the next main holiday is Valentines day, so wy not? Hope you guys join!
Lets make this rp GREAT! -Storm(//-^)


Its over halfway through the school year, and you attend Winburg Highschool. You've got weeks until you have to worry about test and practices, but your trouble aren't over, because one question remains: Who are you going to the dance with? Thats right! the valentines Day dance, if you're able to find a great date for this dance, your entire highschool experience is garunteed to be set.. But, who will it be?


The rp starts a week before the dance

Rules:
- Of course keep things appropriate
- Grammer.. All I'm gonna say
- Don't 2 people go 5 pages rp'ing and not expect to have to explain whats happening
- Not everyone needs a date to the dance
- Plase rp in 3rd person, use "these" when character is talking italics when thinking, and (these whe OOC)
- Have fun!!!

Form: I'm not asking for age, but you CAN put it if you see fit

Name:
Looks:
Style:
Personality:
Clique: (Cheerleaders, Goths,Nerds, ETC.)
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay) :
Other

You can use my forms as reference:

Name: Aalyjiah aka *Alli*
Looks: Coming
Style: She's the girly, earth friendly type. She makes most of her clothes, but they look designer.
Personality: She doesn't like being told she's wrong, and LOVES to do anything that involves her friends, but if you're not her friend, you're not worth talking to
Clique: Cheerleader
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay) : She's actually Bi, but none of her friends know
Other: N/A

Name: Raenondeon *Rae*
Looks: Coming
Style: He loves reds and back, and other darker colors. He wears contacts, and not many know that in 5th grade he used to war glasses (epically nerdy ones), he has 2 pairs of contacts, red and Black
Personality: He's describes as a badboy, and he lives up to it. He just doesn't like rules, or people teling him what to do.
Clique: Badboys & troublemakers
Orientation(straight, Bi, Gay): Straight
Other: He lives alone with his older sister. He's already legally emancipated, so not even his sister can tell him what to do. Both of his parents are dead.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ooh! This looks good! Of course I'll join, you just can't expect me to make a cheerleader/jock.

Name: Samantha Byrd (Call her Sam. Really.)
Looks: Sam has shoulder-length dirty blond hair. She has fair skin and is 5'5. She has green eyes with flecks of gold in them.
Style: Sam will never wear a skirt. EVER. If you haven't guessed, she's a tomboy, preferring converse, t-shirts, and jeans to short skirts, tight shirts, and high heels.
Personality: Sam is a trouble maker. Always loving a good prank and a good joke, she's dishing out either anytime. She's also athletic and a tomboy, if you haven't guessed.
Clique: Troublemakers
Orientation: Straight
Other: Has an older brother named Damien.

Name: Damien Byrd
Looks: Damien has light blond hair, a little long but not too long. He has light blue eyes, and is 6'0. His skin is only slightly tanned.
Style: Damien always wears a light orange or yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, and orange converse. He owns a shark tooth necklace that he loves, and sometimes wears it to school.
Personality: Damien is protective of his little sister, even though she doesn't need protection. He's a popular guy, but he prefers to be ignored rather than be in the limelight.
Clique: Popular (I can't really think of anything.
Orientation: Straight
Other: Has a younger sister named Sam.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Name: Luna Akaank
 Looks: different colored hair(meaning black,purple,blue,red, and a little pink) her eyes are a dark brown but she has eye contacts that change her eye color.
Style: buys her clothes online or at hot topic but she will make her own style ## #######.
Personality: She may be harsh some times when it comes to standing up for friends, but has a sweet side. If she knows some thing is not right or she doesn't like it she'll speak her mind about it.
Clique: Goth
 Orientation: Straight
 Other: She has two sisters and one brother they all live with there mom and dad in a mansion.

Name: Anthony (couldn't thing of a #### #####
Looks: Has cruelly hair that goes to his neck( it's a dark brown). His eyes are a light brown
 Style: Mostly dresses in a dress shirt with black jeans and covers.
Personality: Can be a little ### ## times but is very brave and sweet. he loves to make friends and hang out with them.
Clique: A cute sweet nerd
 Organization: Straight
 Other: n/a

Love is a beautiful thing its like a rose that never' s dies, like the moon all was shining bright in the dark, you can not make love go away or make it disperser because love will all was live on in side us all.
By: Skull Candy98


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3197

[I probably don't have to ask, but I want to because it's polite lol. May I join?]


The shipping is strong with this one.


I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"KayKayZ" wrote:

[I probably don't have to ask, but I want to because it's polite lol. May I join?]

No need to ask smile But thank you for being polite!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1864

name: aj
age: 17

style: is a bit of a rebel, but is down to earth
looks: long black hair that covers his eyes with red highlights. baby blue eyes. no peircings he doesnt want to look stupid. 
group: the gleeks and the punks.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Ooh! This looks good! Of course I'll join, you just can't expect me to make a cheerleader/jock.


Name: Samantha Byrd (Call her Sam. Really.)

Looks: Sam has shoulder-length dirty blond hair. She has fair skin and is 5'5. She has green eyes with flecks of gold in them.

Style: Sam will never wear a skirt. EVER. If you haven't guessed, she's a tomboy, preferring converse, t-shirts, and jeans to short skirts, tight shirts, and high heels.

Personality: Sam is a trouble maker. Always loving a good prank and a good joke, she's dishing out either anytime. She's also athletic and a tomboy, if you haven't guessed.

Clique: Troublemakers

Orientation: Straight

Other: Has an older brother named Damien.


Name: Damien Byrd

Looks: Damien has light blond hair, a little long but not too long. He has light blue eyes, and is 6'0. His skin is only slightly tanned.

Style: Damien always wears a light orange or yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, and orange converse. He owns a shark tooth necklace that he loves, and sometimes wears it to school.

Personality: Damien is protective of his little sister, even though she doesn't need protection. He's a popular guy, but he prefers to be ignored rather than be in the limelight.

Clique: Popular (I can't really think of anything.

Orientation: Straight

Other: Has a younger sister named Sam.


All good

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Skull Candy98" wrote:

Name: Luna Akaank

 Looks: different colored hair(meaning black,purple,blue,red, and a little pink) her eyes are a dark brown but she has eye contacts that change her eye color.

Style: buys her clothes online or at hot topic but she will make her own style ## #######.

Personality: She may be harsh some times when it comes to standing up for friends, but has a sweet side. If she knows some thing is not right or she doesn't like it she'll speak her mind about it.

Clique: Goth

 Orientation: Straight

 Other: She has two sisters and one brother they all live with there mom and dad in a mansion.


Name: Anthony (couldn't thing of a #### #####

Looks: Has cruelly hair that goes to his neck( it's a dark brown). His eyes are a light brown

 Style: Mostly dresses in a dress shirt with black jeans and covers.

Personality: Can be a little ### ## times but is very brave and sweet. he loves to make friends and hang out with them.

Clique: A cute sweet nerd

 Organization: Straight

############ ###

smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1864

oh, im straight, and i roll with the troublemakers.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"peppypepsi" wrote:

name: aj

age: 17


style: is a bit of a rebel, but is down to earth

looks: long black hair that covers his eyes with red highlights. baby blue eyes. no peircings he doesnt want to look stupid. 

group: the gleeks and the punks.


I have a form for you to use in the first post.. there some things you're missing

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by RedGem
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Favorite Eminem songs????? in Hip-Hop/R&B posted by eTheRealWiz
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by eTheRealWiz
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by glittercandy
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Tennis123
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Tennis123
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by kennedy143
Who like/love RVB? in Say Anything posted by KatelynSoma
Who Loves Kidzworld? in Say Anything posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by BabyMiracle83
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by herwife171
Sexism In School in Say Anything posted by Adallie
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Shadeleaf