Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Valentine's Day (OPEN rp){{Always accepting}}

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Desiree walked into her first classroom, she was totally unaware of an upcoming dance. Not until she heard Aalyjiah talking about it. She curiously listened a little longer, until she felt depressed thinking of it. How could she get a date to the dance? Most guys didn't notice her.

Arriving late aswell as Rae, Salem walked into the same classroom as everyone else and sat down, crossing his arms while playing with thje chain on his jeans boredly.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
sees a poster for the homecoming dance alex: huh no no no no one will ever ask me to dance

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana walked into the classroom she kept her head ducked.she felt a soft click on her foot then she fell on her face. she quickly Wink Tongueicked herself up and walked toward her desk laying her head down.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Aalyjiah walked with her gorup to class, sitting in her usual seat.

Hazel sat in class, nearly shoving her face in her book when a guy sat near her, she overheard a few people talking about the dance,  There is no way I'm going...EVER

Rae walked in the class, looking back in the hallway he smiled, then sat at the teachers desk. It wasn't like there were anyother seats.. "Hello Young Pupils" Rae said, mocking the teahcer who wasn't there yet, "I need you guys quiet to I can do the role.."he said in an all to loud voice.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Rae walked in the class, looking back in the hallway he smiled, then sat at the teachers desk. It wasn't like there were anyother seats.. "Hello Young Pupils" Rae said, mocking the teahcer who wasn't there yet, "I need you guys quiet to I can do the role.."he said in an all to loud voice.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Desiree looked up as Rae started talking, and her eyes widened slightly. He was cute, but it was pretty weird how he just got up there and started talking. Deciding to stay quite, Desiree put her head back down and started drawing on the back of her notebook.

Salem rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat. Troublemakers. Sometimes they were just really annoying. Either way, he boredly waited for the real teacher, snickering quietly to himself.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae looked in the hallway again, not seeing anyone he walked back to the desk, and finding the role, he started going through the names, " Salem!" He said looking around, and when he saw him he said, "Young man, you do know its against school dress code to be wearing chains.." he said in mock disappointment and kept going, he next said "Alana..?" He looked around"Has anyone sen Alana?" He pretended not to notice, even though she was right in front of him.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
walks to rae hi im alex

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex watched the guy in the front. She snickered, this giving her an idea for a new prank. She knew him. What was his name... Rae? Yeah. That's it. Rae.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"mhm..."Ray J said, going down the list muttering, "alex...alex.." then when he saw the name "Ah, a new student! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay iun this hell hole they call a shool!" He said smiling, as if he said someting wonderful

"Mr. Mitchell!" A female voice yelled, causing Rae to nearly drop his list.

Rae caught himself quickly, pulling of a really innocent look, "Raenondeon Mitchell at your service your majesty..."he said bowing, holding back a smile.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Scary story.

latest videos