Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Surviving HighSchool (Open RP! No Spam!)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
plz

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Yeah you can join, it's alright. We need more people. Anybody is allowed to jump inl- even in the middle of a roleplay.

~Unicorns and Rainbows are an Addiction~
Potato.

OMG!
Ourworld User: Demented Unicorns
Add meh! >:3

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm Online!smile )

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
(Same Big Grin)

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yay! Big Grin )

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
  Kyler Rae wiggles in her seat- slightly nervous when ################################ of jocks point at her and whisper. She looks down at her desk, her hands shaking. The teacher comes in just as the bell rings, and Kyler Rae is relieved.
  She looked at Alexandra and muttered, "those jocks keep Wink Tongueointing at me. Thanks goodness the teacher came in at the right time, or I'd be as red as a tomato. And I hate tomatoes."

She reached into her bag and Wink Tongueetted something in there. It was her pet Rat. Which was kind of weird, she saw it as some kind of habit, she found him skin and bone when she went camping with her cousins one year ago. and it was only ababy when she found it.

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
as Alexandra saw some Jocks pointing at either Kyler or Alexandra , she mumbled back and said "its okay , its normal for me , remember my sister is "one of them"  she quoted "and besides maybe its a good talk ? " she said smiling at Kyler , and looking at her sister Jess...                                       Jessie saw the teacher come in , and didn't mind , but why were those boys pointing at my sister friends or her ? she had this thought in her mind for a while , and just sat in her seat , playing with her pencil..

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
 Kyler nodded, waved a tiny wave at a smiling jock and the jock waved back, with a friendly smile. She turned Wink Tongueink and looked at Alexandra;
 "I guess you're right," she looks at herself insecurely. "Why would they want to make ANY contact with me? I mean, I'm totally ugly, it's unbelievable. But oh well, I guess. I'm tired of feeling bad for myself." She waved as all the jocks turned towards her to glance at her and they all waved back. She turned beet read.
  "Wow. Alexandra, wave." She elbowed Alexandra a little to where it didn't hurt.
She beamed inside, knowing she had gained a little of the highschool attention she had- for so long -  that she had wanted in the past couple of years. Shefelt like jumping and screaming. But, she thought, she'd save that when she got home.

Potato.

OMG!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra heard what Kyler had said , and replied " Why do you feel bad about yourself ? " she mumbled while , waving to one of the jocks , trying to be polite to them , but it wasn't working , Alexandra knew how they were , she should know because Her sister Jess has dated more than 2 of them! , she waved , and looked at Kyler , and repeated what she said earlier .......                          Jessie saw some Jocks , wave to Alexandra ! w-what? why would they be interested in them?! she thought , she turned back facing the bored , and kept thinking of ways , to steal back there attention...

Posted By:
Rickiluvscookeez
Rickiluvscookeez
StarStarStarStar
Kyler sighed, and mumbled,"because, I am ugly. That's all. I've been told over so many years-" she stopped as a jock stood in front of her and Alexandra's desk.

"Hey, ladies. I'm Cody," he looked at Alexandra, and smiled. "Aren't you Jess's sister? You look nothing like her! In fact, you're pretty cute. Cuter than her, if you mind not getting offended by me saying so..." Cody finished.

(I'll ############ some ofthe jocks since we really have no boys.)

Kyler giggled, and nudged Alexandra with her elbow. She had a friend! 

Potato.

OMG!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Old Disney New Disney ????

is unity3d a good software

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos