Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
It is the 10th annual national America's Best Dance Crew. Where the best dance crews all over the country are competing for the prize of one million dollars, getting to tour the world. and title of America's Best Dance Crew When a young girl moves into town, from her old town only a few miles away, she decides to leave her crew and find a new one due to some issues. She finds a group where dancing is what they want to do but do not yet have their heart in dance. When she meets them, she tries to help them and they become the Forever Beats and then try to win America's best dance crew. Although the struggle of her old team being defending travels start giving them trouble, and the struggle of bringing a crew from the ground up can be difficult it would all be worth it.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lauren (17)- Was in the Deep Trix crew for 3 years, but then their leader started getting the crew involved with his problems, and Lauren decided to move with ger aunt and uncle in a town a few miles away. She loves dancing, it is a part of who she is, and is the way she expresses who she is. When she comes to the new town, she sees a group of people practicing, but not taking it very seriously. She sees the potential and makes a deal with them to get that prize on Americas best dance crew. She steps up and does her best to show the group the discipline it takes to be as good as they want to be. She later starts to fall in love with the Jason.Taken ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jason (17)- Is the one who gathered up the group of people in the beginning. Though he is a really good dancer, he never really showed his group how to be a dance crew. He is like the big brother if everyone. He is really protective over all his crew. When he meets Lauren, he instantly falls in love with her, they make a deal and they both work together to get their crew to be the best they can be. He never had dance classes, but is one of the best dancers, he feels himself when he dances. Although his parents don't agree with him wanting to find a career in dancing, they want him to become a doctor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sara (16)- Sara is very tough individual. She is small but don't be fooled by her looks. She really doesn't take anything seriously, and is always making jokes. She isn't the most welcoming person either. When she first meets Lauren she makes sure, Lauren knows that Sara doesn't like her. It takes a while for Sara to like Lauren. She always gives Lauren a hard time. One reason is that she doesn't like that Lauren just appeared and tried to take control, and second she sees that Jason likes her and she had always had feeling for Jason. Sara has really good skills, especially in ballet, though she never listens to Lauren, and would blow off practice or arrive late. When one night Lauren and Sara have a heart to heart conversation they become as close as can be. Taken---------------------------------------------------------- Derek (16)- Derek is a big troublemaker, but looks up to Jason a lot. He is a troubled teen but dancing calms him down. Even though he is a trouble maker he is pretty quiet and keeps to himself. He really dies love dancing but tries to make it seem like it's whatever to him. He tries his best to follow Lauren's orders but sometimes feels like she's too controlling. He then gets mad at Jason for letting Lauren do whatever she wants. He secretly like Sara.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rachel (15)- Rachel is the youngest member of the crew. She is really nice which most people take advantage of without even realizing it. Rachel is the funny one but won't actually speak her mind on an opinion because she's afraid of criticism. She is the only one other than Jason that welcomes Lauren. She thinks Lauren is just trying to help out and sees nothing wrong with that. She is going out with Kevin.Taken-----------------------------------------.------------------------------------------ Kevin (16)- Kevin is the guy who will make you laugh. He can be a jerk but mostly just playing around. He doesn't really like Lauren but acts like he does because of Rachel. He is a really good dancer but he definitely needs to learn how to listen. Kevin is very independent and doesn't like being told what to do..------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------ (If more people want to join, we will probably have the other crew as well) .------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------ Form Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join please?

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"Annabeth Sabrina" wrote:

Can I join please?
(Yes if course sorry, it's all crammed together, I'm trying to fix that right now)

Please?

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you! It's okay, and I was wondering who you were planning to be? I don't want to pick your character.)

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well I'm going to be Lauren)

Please?

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll be Sara.)

NameAnnoyednbsp;Sara Mashiro
LooksAnnoyednbsp;
PersonalityAnnoyednbsp;Sara is very tough individual. She is small but don't be fooled by her looks. She really doesn't take anything seriously, and is always making jokes. She isn't the most welcoming person either. When she first meets Lauren she makes sure, Lauren knows that Sara doesn't like her. It takes a while for Sara to like Lauren. She always gives Lauren a hard time. One reason is that she doesn't like that Lauren just appeared and tried to take control, and second she sees that Jason likes her and she had always had feeling for Jason. Sara has really good skills, especially in ballet  ( I just copied the bio because her perso was basically explained)
Other: She likes K-pop and J-pop.

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Lauren Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Lauren is a determined outgoing kind of girl. Once she has her eyes set on something she'll never let it go until she gets it. She can be pretty stubborn but it's probably for a reason. Lauren is usually nice but knows how to be tough. She's not afraid to be herself and speak her mind. She also has a side to her that anyone rarely sees which is her scared side. She's always putting up an act that she's not scared of anything when really, inside she's most likely doubting herself. Other: Has been dancing since as far as she could remember. She is really good at dancing at various types but her favorite is hip-hop.

Please?

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should we start or should we wait for more people?)

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join please? )

Forever Beats (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course)

Please?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School Uniforms

Profile Pic Updates!

School Uniforms

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

latest videos